Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Have you ever took a life? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    lol i just realised this is great guy!! :O

ReputationRep:
    Have killed two quails in national service, had to eat them semi raw as it rained that day and the fire wouldn't stay alive.

ReputationRep:
    yes!! it was an accident though i forgot to buy my snails a heat pad for the box

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatguy172)
    Someone should salt you one day, see how you like that.

Oh no, somebody sprinkling salt on me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    Enough, please.
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    lol i just realised this is great guy!! :O
    Who?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    yes!! it was an accident though i forgot to buy my snails a heat pad for the box
    You're forgiven.

ReputationRep:
    You disgusting. You should be thrown in the wild were you belong. BEAST BEAST

I didn't say you were a nazi- I said you like a nazi. Can't you read murderer?
    You believe in the genocide of an innocent animal because of your false beliefs that you superior.

You a monster. You heading straight for hell were you belong.

BEAST BEAST BEAST. Thats what you are. BEAST
    It's so funny that you still haven't twigged that I'm riling you up on purpose.
    I can use complex technologies, therefore I am superior to an animal. I understand complex scientific theories, therefore I am superior to an animal.

Your appalling spelling and grammar just makes your replies even more humorous.

Hell is a construct devised by the christians in the 2nd century after hearing pagan stories. It is a false myth. So I shalln't go to a non-existing place.
    http://30ce.com/developmentofhell.htm

Keep going though, you are thoroughly entertaining to read.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NekoAngel13)
    It's so funny that you still haven't twigged that I'm riling you up on purpose.
    I can use complex technologies, therefore I am superior to an animal. I understand complex scientific theories, therefore I am superior to an animal.

Your appalling spelling and grammar just makes your replies even more humorous.

Hell is a construct devised by the christians in the 2nd century after hearing pagan stories. It is a false myth. So I shalln't go to a non-existing place.
    http://30ce.com/developmentofhell.htm

Keep going though, you are thoroughly entertaining to read.
    Oh look the BEAST has responded.

pfft what complex technologies do you use? oh wow you switch on a computer and log onto tsr to make your awful presence clear. wow that is such amazing stuff :rolleyes:

Can you fly? or no you cant. Can you swim underwater for along period of time? oh yeah no you cant.

So some animals can do things that you cant even do. Yet you think you are superior? So you superior to an animal that can do skillful things you cant? Wow great logic you have there beast.

if hell did exisy yoiu'd be heading right there. You lucky that it (probably) doesn't.

You still deserve to be verbally abused for being the murdering swine that you are though.

BEAST BEAST BEAST
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Put you in a box full of salt- them we'll see how smart you are then as you suffocate to death.
    Simply not in the mood for you today. Please troll elsewhere. This is not acceptable.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.