Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would life be easier if I wasn't so good-looking? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    lol my problem is not looks
    my problem is that no one likes me, simple as - I'm just a bad person i think
    Lots of people like bad people. Especially bad attractive people. You must be boring or something

I thought that I'd been hurt before but no one's ever left me quite this sore. Your words cut deeper than a knife now I need someone to breathe me back to life.
    Why not treat yourself bc you're a doctor?

ReputationRep:
    I thought that I'd been hurt before but no one's ever left me quite this sore. Your words cut deeper than a knife now I need someone to breathe me back to life.
    I was just reading through every comment and came across this now I'm in stitches 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Why not treat yourself bc you're a doctor?
    BECAUSEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you an aspiring doctor?

ReputationRep:
    BECAUSEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well I love you AG, and I'm banging at least 5/10.

BECAUSEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes :teehee:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I shall be a 'Doctor' after eventually obtaining a PhD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Well I love you AG, and I'm banging at least 5/10.
    Thanks for the kind words and all the, mostly accurate, psychoanalysis. Its impressive how you can read my actions through a computer screen.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the kind words and all the, mostly accurate, psychoanalysis. Its impressive how you can read my actions through a computer screen.
    I feel you Awesome Genius. And if you ever want further psychoanalysis and a female to offer you insight on how to further your advances with any type of girl then you know how to slide on in to my PMs.

Reasons I'm flirting:

1. Apparently you have 'member' of the year.

ReputationRep:
    omg
    stitches shawn mendes
    niceee

ReputationRep:
    I don't know who is worse you or great guy :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    I feel you Awesome Genius. And if you ever want further psychoanalysis and a female to offer you insight on how to further your advances with any type of girl then you know how to slide on in to my PMs.

Reasons I'm flirting:

1. Apparently you have 'member' of the year.
    Member of the year haha, yes, I have to admit, I had to sleep with a lot of the CT to get that one.

ReputationRep:
    Member of the year haha, yes, I have to admit, I had to sleep with a lot of the CT to get that one.
    Even de boyz?

Must be a lie. The fuhry, I always assumed, derived from intense sexual frustration.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo1)
    I don't know who is worse you or great guy :facepalm2:
    I take this as a compliment

I keep thinking life would be easier cos I'd have no standards and just be happy with almost anyone.

Is life easier for just averagely good-looking people?
    Life is generally easier for those who are more fortunate in the looks department, but your personality is what shapes you ultimately. You can't capitalise on opportunities without having a decent personality.

ReputationRep:
    where have you been? long time no see bro, whats update on cars, gf etc, been well over a month since we last spoke

ReputationRep:
    Well that's a bit of an issue then... If only I had OP's problens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatguy177)
    I take this as a compliment
    I've been warned twice because of you :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    where have you been? long time no see bro, whats update on cars, gf etc, been well over a month since we last spoke
    hey!

Job - I have decided to continue in medicine. I have to be a Cardiologist. Its the most interesting I have ever done and there's properly intelligent people doing it!

Cars - I had to delay the 911 because my parents wouldn't lend me all the money my dad promised me. So I'm earning it locum by locum lol Probably looking at August-time delivery of a Carrera 4 Cabriolet OR Carrera 4S.

gf - I am a disaster. I had hooked up with this girl. I booked a room for us at a really nice hotel for two nights - valentines + next day. I slept with her on Valentines day. By the next day she said she had to go back to work, some excuse and I spent the next night on my own. Also she turned out to be a nightmare.

Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    hey!

Job - I have decided to continue in medicine. I have to be a Cardiologist. Its the most interesting I have ever done and there's properly intelligent people doing it!

Cars - I had to delay the 911 because my parents wouldn't lend me all the money my dad promised me. So I'm earning it locum by locum lol Probably looking at August-time delivery of a Carrera 4 Cabriolet OR Carrera 4S.

gf - I am a disaster. I had hooked up with this girl. I booked a room for us at a really nice hotel for two nights - valentines + next day. I slept with her on Valentines day. By the next day she said she had to go back to work, some excuse and I spent the next night on my own. Also she turned out to be a nightmare.

Wbu?
    Did your Indian parents know that you had a gf?

ReputationRep:
    hey!

Wbu?
    WOAH wth you left the finance job?! that was 60k bro you said! you hated medicine too, did you have an epiphany?

ill pm tomorrow, if i forget, remind me please. well over that stuff we discussed last time we spoke which i think was when you were planning on leaving here haha.

april to august now? sigh, but whenever you get it youll be happy i guess and thats the important thing

dont sleep with the girl early on, get to know her first and be slow! but pyshcos gonna psycho

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.