Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best TV Shows recommendations? watch

ReputationRep:
    The Inbetweeners, Mrs Brown's Boys, Silk, Dr Foster... There's so many!

ReputationRep:
    Here is mine list:
    May I come in Madam
    Comedy Classes
    Shavdhan India
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by asif007)
    24 - best drama ever
    Homeland
    Breaking Bad
    The Sopranos
    Boardwalk Empire
    Sons Of Anarchy
    House MD
    Narcos
    The Sopranos

Also, if you like comedies:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Big Bang Theory
    Two & A Half Men
    The Office (USA)
    Baby Daddy
    Community
    New Girl
    Family Guy

I still don't get why people love Breaking Bad sooooo much!! For me it was pretty mediocre, and I don't think I could subject myself to watching it over again, unlike other TV shows which I can do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    I still don't get why people love Breaking Bad sooooo much!! For me it was pretty mediocre, and I don't think I could subject myself to watching it over again, unlike other TV shows which I can do!
    I suppose you can't please everyone. I really enjoyed Breaking Bad and finished all of it really quickly. But I don't re-watch any shows, even if they're really addictive like 24. Why waste time re-watching shows when there are so many new ones?

ReputationRep:
    The X Files
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by asif007)
    I suppose you can't please everyone. I really enjoyed Breaking Bad and finished all of it really quickly. But I don't re-watch any shows, even if they're really addictive like 24. Why waste time re-watching shows when there are so many new ones?
    True, it just seems EVERYONE loves it... xD

There are, but there's something about going back to a show, especially one with like 10 seasons, by the time you've watched all 10, watched some other shows, I forget a lot about what's happened, and when re-watching them, I'm like "oh my god, I totally forgot that" or "i didn't remember it like that"...

I definitely should spend more time watching new shows rather than re-watching though I suppose. :yy:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.