Turn on thread page Beta

Who's your favourite YouTuber? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Recently I watch Double4anime, GradeAunderA, Cinemasins, Thooorin (not really a youtuber, just someone who also uploads content to youtube).

I also watch those reaction channels but only the ones who react to anime, I don't have a lot of time to watch full episodes so seeing them skip through to the good parts, or if it's something I've watched, it's cool to see someone else's reaction to it.

ReputationRep:
    Gyle
    Jim Sterling
    BroScienceLife
    FilthyFrankTV
    AngryJoeShow

This is basically all I watch on YouTube

ReputationRep:
    h3h3productions is pretty much all I watch

ReputationRep:
    Roman Atwood, the guy is inspirational and also he does decent vlogs everyday - which means more videos to watch before I go to bed

(Original post by Ua3142)
    Roman Atwood, the guy is inspirational and also he does decent vlogs everyday - which means more videos to watch before I go to bed
    I was actually watching him a few minutes ago!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luciie)
    h3h3productions is pretty much all I watch
    How could I forget him, Ethan's hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    Danisnotonfire
    Amazingphil
    IISuperwomanII
    Nigahiga
    FleurDeForce
    CaseyNeistat

ReputationRep:
    Lifeaccordingtojimmy

ReputationRep:
    no-one probably watches this guy but his videos are genuinely the best. Do check out his channel i'm sure you'll get quite a few laughs out of his vids.
    penguinz0
    he does a bunch of random games
    here is one of his league of legends videos

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by genius10)
    agradeundera, by a mile
    we love grade a under a
    btw he has a million subs now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    Recently I watch Double4anime, GradeAunderA, Cinemasins, Thooorin (not really a youtuber, just someone who also uploads content to youtube).

I also watch those reaction channels but only the ones who react to anime, I don't have a lot of time to watch full episodes so seeing them skip through to the good parts, or if it's something I've watched, it's cool to see someone else's reaction to it.
    double 4 anime looooooooooooool.
    I guess you have seen ultimate ninja storm 4 gameplay
    btw why are u so obsessed with that bee guy shino. He is so weak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by revisionbasher21)
    double 4 anime looooooooooooool.
    I guess you have seen ultimate ninja storm 4 gameplay
    btw why are u so obsessed with that bee guy shino. He is so weak
    That's Torune not Shino. Yeah, the gameplay is how I saw him. I actually stopped watching Naruto for a few years until I ended up seeing double4anime talking about the game on youtube.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinasaurus)
    that's torune not shino. Yeah, the gameplay is how i saw him. I actually stopped watching naruto for a few years until i ended up seeing double4anime talking about the game on youtube.
    isnt torin danzo's right hand man. Im sure he gets defeated by shino if i recall correctly

ReputationRep:
    Nigahiga (the guy's a genius), DOSEofFousey/Fouseytube, Cimorelli, GradeAunderA (recently found out about him haha), JUSREIGN A.K.A. Jasmeet Singh (possibly the funniest guy on the planet), theDOMINICshow, theGABBIEshow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by revisionbasher21)
    isnt torin danzo's right hand man. Im sure he gets defeated by shino if i recall correctly
    Yeah Torune is, he just gets absorbed by Tobi. I've not watched the anime for the majority of the war part, so I'm not sure if he was revived and fought Shino.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ua3142)
    But his click-bait titles thoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    Yeah Torune is, he just gets absorbed by Tobi. I've not watched the anime for the majority of the war part, so I'm not sure if he was revived and fought Shino.
    Oh i think he gets killed by obito
    and then he gets reanimated
    he fights shino
    but shino was really clever and beats him
    watch the fight i really liked it

ReputationRep:
    Idubbbztv, Filthyfranktv, Jacksepticeye, Game Theory and Yahtzee's videos at the escapist
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    Christian Guzman

Brosciencelife

U watch them both or? @WoodyMKC
    Gotta love BroScienceLife Though benching alone = safety pin o'clock

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love2live)
    Who's your favourite YouTuber?
    Recently started watching casey neistat he's one cool dude !! His life is so damn interesting!! On a daily basis I watch Bratayley, Dailybumps, it'sjudy'slife, Bonnie Hoelien. 8 Passengers, sometimes Sacconejoly's they've started to become annoying, caseylavere, shaytards,

those i am subbed to but barely watch
    vloggingblonde
    schmovies
    sid and dina
    realitychangers
    simplyliv
    caspar
    zoella

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.