The Student Room Group

'The Chase' to being 'Slim Shady' . . .

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Smash? Have full blown sex on a first date??? He tried the "can I just rest my penis on the outside of your vag?"....I said noway!!! Bearing in mind I don't know his sexual history, he doesn't know mine (I'm clean), I just thought noway! As a result, that's one reason why I didn't give oral or do the handjob properly.

some people do expect it! not worth hiding in a bush over though :h:lmao who says that or even thinks it would work! maybe he thought the handjob was subpar and changed his mind about dating :colondollar: haha he was small anyway so don't worry! :wink:
Original post by Darien91
some people do expect it! not worth hiding in a bush over though :h:lmao who says that or even thinks it would work! maybe he thought the handjob was subpar and changed his mind about dating :colondollar: haha he was small anyway so don't worry! :wink:

Well he was barking up the wrong tree if that's what he expected from me! He himself said though mentioned about 2nd date & etc...well if he had no intention, why suggest it? That's what I don't understand. I purposely botched up the handjob...got bored! Lol Plus asking for a bj just adds pressure & that put me off!!
Well he was barking up the wrong tree if that's what he expected from me! He himself said though mentioned about 2nd date & etc...well if he had no intention, why suggest it? That's what I don't understand. I purposely botched up the handjob...got bored! Lol Plus asking for a bj just adds pressure & that put me off!!

I'm not sure, maybe he thought he'd get more on the 2nd date? I really don't get why he hid though lmao! bored of playing with a noodle :u: yeah you shouldn't ask hah it makes it awkward! not sexy at all
I'm not sure, maybe he thought he'd get more on the 2nd date? I really don't get why he hid though lmao! bored of playing with a noodle :u: yeah you shouldn't ask hah it makes it awkward! not sexy at all

:dontknow: it's a mystery that is foxing me!
He was on the phone I think...I don't get why he hid either as I wouldn't have gone up to him!
It was really cringing, he said "Oh the little man needs kissing...", so I said really??? And ignored his request. I thought I'm not going to be bullied / forced into performing a sex act I'm not comfortable with.
:dontknow: it's a mystery that is foxing me!
He was on the phone I think...I don't get why he hid either as I wouldn't have gone up to him!
It was really cringing, he said "Oh the little man needs kissing...", so I said really??? And ignored his request. I thought I'm not going to be bullied / forced into performing a sex act I'm not comfortable with.

people are strange :tongue: omg that is embarrassing lmao! and it really was the little man.. and so you shouldn't! how old are you if you don't mind me asking
people are strange :tongue: omg that is embarrassing lmao! and it really was the little man.. and so you shouldn't! how old are you if you don't mind me asking

**, ** in a few weeks! He's early **s! Which is why I don't understand his behaviour!
Maybe it's been a while and he can't remember whats normal!
Maybe it's been a while and he can't remember whats normal!

Lol really?.....c'mon.....lol
Lol really?.....c'mon.....lol

ha nah, I really don't know. Can't make excuses for him, he's weird
Anonymous for obv. reasons.

So someone made it known to me at work they were very keen. At first I was little hesitant, but I realised I had a soft spot for this person, so decided to see where things would go.

Our first date was dinner / chatting and few drinks; I was greeted to flowers, dinner paid for, the usual gent behaviour . .the evening was really nice. He took me home, we had a kiss / cuddle . . the night ended with a little fumble (I should we did not have intercourse; I didn't give oral to him because didn't want to give all on a plate on a 1st date).
Saw him the following day @ work; we both side hi . .he suggested a 2nd date, to which I said ok. However a week later, things have turned somewhat sour!
I saw him today, he waved and smiled, I waved and smiled back. I then saw (I assume) him again, hiding in a bush, and then I had to get something from an office, he hid in another office, so not to pass me by in the corridor.

Now can someone please tell me where on earth have I gone wrong throughout this entire situation? I am trying to remain professional / mature about the whole situation, but I am starting to feel uncomfortable which will start to have an impact on my work! I should add this guy is late 30s / early 40s.

Thoughts?

Sounds like this guy has undergone some sort of complete mental breakdown
I died at little man

who even says that :lol: :lol:
Original post by a noble chance
Sounds like this guy has undergone some sort of complete mental breakdown

It doesn't add up, does it? Bearing in mind during the date he himself said he's had his eye on me the day he saw me!!! YET yesterday I was dog muck on the bottom of his shoe / non existent!!

Original post by InadequateJusticex
I died at little man

who even says that :lol: :lol:

Trust me, he ruined it for himself....don't ask, don't get! Plus I won't be pressured into sexual acts!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending