Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How to make money online? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superhotfire)
    I sell stuff on amazon but tbh I lose money as I pay full price but after they fulfil their uses sell em on but better that than to have them laying around.. im going to look into match betting heard it mentioned a few times

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i got banned from amazon for doing that. So it's now ebay all the way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    i got banned from amazon for doing that. So it's now ebay all the way!
    You must have done abit more than that.. come clean and tell the full story.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superhotfire)
    You must have done abit more than that.. come clean and tell the full story.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's because i put up for sale copies of GTA 5, and only brought them myself to sell at a loss when the orders were placed. However Amazon smelled a rat, and banned me, for doing this. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    How much money would you say you need to start off with to buy and sell jewellerry? And what are the profit margins roughly? If you don't mind me asking.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.