Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone else concerned by the Jewish Exodus? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Jews are white... I don't understand why people think they are some sort of distinct race.
    But you also have Black Ethiopian Jews. They are not always white.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They shouldn't have to fear for their safety so much to flee Europe. Of course there is a problem if they fear for their safety.

There have been anti-Semitic attacks in the UK... http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ish-population

Also, Israel's population growing doesn't mean that Jews are flocking there. Immigration isn't the only source of population growth.
    Technically it sort of is. I know ALOT of jews, therefore I consider it potent from my prespective. They tell me how they migrate, and how alot go there to study etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-Qamar)
    Well i dont blame them. You have a lot of people who seriously believe that the Jews have some sort of white genocide master plan or something.
    I think 'a lot' is pushing it a bit really, you get a few of these threads on TSR, but I'm fairly sure the vast majority of them are made by the same guy who makes incredibly obvious usernames every time. Outside of Stormfront, I don't think many people really believe all this Jewish conspiracy rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olie)
    I think 'a lot' is pushing it a bit really, you get a few of these threads on TSR, but I'm fairly sure the vast majority of them are made by the same guy who makes incredibly obvious usernames every time. Outside of Stormfront, I don't think many people really believe all this Jewish conspiracy rubbish.
    Yeh my wording was a little off. What would have been better is the more vocal and dangerous minority believe this and they could cause a lot of damage regardless of how small they are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oblivion99)
    Technically it sort of is. I know ALOT of jews, therefore I consider it potent from my prespective. They tell me how they migrate, and how alot go there to study etc.
    Israel also has a very high birth rate... its significantly above the replacement level, hence natural growth is a major source of population growth

Israel also has a very high birth rate... its significantly above the replacement level, hence natural growth is a major source of population growth
    True but I know ALOT of people who have migrated there, so its a food for thought :P

ReputationRep:
    where are they going to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    where are they going to?
    errrm
    (Original post by Joinedup)
    London is now the most popular destination after Israel for French Jews

source: http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...-a3159761.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    where are they going to?
    Israel, Britain, USA...

Though secular Jews have a very low (sub-replacement) birth rate (even lower than the European average), so are pretty much disappearing off the planet, unfortunately.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.