Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Do you ever think.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny McCoyne)
    What? Really? I always thought she was Muslim.... I've never met a Christian Middle-Eastern before, I know they exist, I just never thought she was one. Hmmm....
    I've never given you reason to suggest I was a muslim lol. And yes Christian Arabs do exist,I don't know what so shocking about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    I'll give you one guess where Jesus is geographically from.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I've never given you reason to suggest I was a muslim lol. And yes Christian Arabs do exist,I don't know what so shocking about it
    I think you just flipped his whole world around :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axel Johann)
    I think some people are genuinely confused about the whole Arab=Islam thing. Or they hear you saying certain Arabic words like inshallah,Mashallah and automatically assume you're Muslim but I've always said I was Christian so I don't know where he got that from

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chickenfoot)
    yeh but i try to shush them thoughts
    omg... your avatar 0_0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axel Johann)
    lmao do you feel the universe shaking?

I think some people are genuinely confused about the whole Arab=Islam thing. Or they hear you saying certain Arabic words like inshallah,Mashallah and automatically assume you're Muslim but I've always said I was Christian so I don't know where he got that from
    yeah man Iraqi Christians all up in the North of Iraq
    Arab Christians are acc quite common!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)

yeah man Iraqi Christians all up in the North of Iraq
    Arab Christians are acc quite common!
    There are plenty of Arab Christians in the world let alone the UK

ReputationRep:
    Just for curiousity gonna ask, do Coptic Christians use "Allah" for the Father or for all and any part of the Trinity?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not all Arabs are Muslims,so don't ever confuse the two . If you've actually seen my threads or read my profile you'll know that I'm a Coptic Christian.
    I feel like as a Christian,there's more to my existence than just worshipping God. I mean God is central to everything but I guess everybody is always curious about life
    Actually, I've never seen you claim to be a Christian before, I genuinely assumed your were Muslim. Not a biggy, I don't get why you have taken it as an insult or used it as an attempt to throw subtle shade at Muslims - nothing wrong with being either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sciatic)
    Just for curiousity gonna ask, do Coptic Christians use "Allah" for the Father or for all and any part of the Trinity?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mostly al rab,although some do use allah. Same things really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    omg... your avatar 0_0
    cute huh:mmm::mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm very lucky, I could have been born into much worse circumstances

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    LMAO!!! Forget gravitational waves, turns out some Arabs are Christian!! :eek:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I know right, smh. Ngl when I saw his post, I was like "he ****ed up" :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny McCoyne)
    Actually, I've never seen you claim to be a Christian before, I genuinely assumed your were Muslim. Not a biggy, I don't get why you have taken it as an insult or used it as an attempt to throw subtle shade at Muslims - nothing wrong with being either.
    Lol I've created plenty of threads about church or Christianity in general.

No,I'm just confused as to why you find it shocking an Arab can be a Christian.

I have no problems with Muslims or Islam,I always support them on here and get a lot of flack for it. I myself come from a country where the majority are Muslims

ReputationRep:
    If I lived in a warmer place I'd be much more jolly-ier. I can't step outside with my face hurting from the snow. It's boring, I want to swim in the ocean.

I HATE Canada. It's too damn COLD.
    Canada's so ugly. Why would anyone want to move to a place where there's winter? Makes no sense to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chickenfoot)
    cute huh:mmm::mmm:
    noooooooooottt the word i was thinking of but sure x'D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    If I lived in a warmer place I'd be much more jolly-ier. I can't step outside with my face hurting from the snow. It's boring, I want to swim in the ocean.

I HATE Canada. It's too damn COLD.
    Canada's so ugly. Why would anyone want to move to a place where there's winter? Makes no sense to me.
    Somewhere exotic

ReputationRep:
    Mostly al rab,although some do use allah. Same things really
    You mean for the Father? Al rab is used and not ab or a word meaning Father? I was asking to know whether or not the same word/name is used for both the Father and the other parts of the Trinity like the word "God" which can be used for any of the three or all together.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is too deep for me 😥

ReputationRep:
    queen-bee

Getting back on topic...

Yes sometimes I do, i mean just looking at all the news, refugees, slums, gang violence in mexico, war. I often think like what if I was in those situations? What would I do and stuff, how would it affect me.

And I often think about those things lol, I daydream about them so to speak, like proper put myself into their shoes and try and imagine what life for them must be like.

About satisfaction with my current life... no I'm not. And although yes, I recognise it's a much much better life than most people in the world, but it has the potential to be better, and I guess enough is never enough.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.