Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Shia is back at it watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    Anyway,isn't Shia sexy as Foo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)

You're right! You've out sexied him :mmm: (made up new word)

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I'm a bit drunk right at the moment, but I'm really into this right now.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    It's still going on?! ...What are they actually doing?

ReputationRep:
    what the heck is that video?
    it's live

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    It's still going on?! ...What are they actually doing?
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    what the heck is that video?
    it's live
    Yeah its going on until 9 this morning. For 24 hours, there are 3 of them in a lift speaking to random people who have queued up for hours in Oxford. For some reason some of it is really resonating with me.

Gets really deep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dean01234)
    Yeah its going on until 9 this morning. For 24 hours, there are 3 of them in a lift speaking to random people who have queued up for hours in Oxford. For some reason some of it is really resonating with me.
    that doesn't make any sense... not you though
    the video- what's the reason behind it?

ReputationRep:
    that doesn't make any sense... not you though
    the video- what's the reason behind it?
    They were invited to do a talk at Oxford, but didn't want to subscribe to the traditional master - student type lectures, where students try to one up each other to score points this is meant to be more equal and give everyone the opportunity to speak on their soap box. That everyone is just a person and everyone can connect on some level, almost that everyone has something inside them worth nurturing and spending time on.

Also the think with the lift is that it completely goes against how people normally behave, in a lift you never make the effort to speak to anyone (and its awkward if you do) but everyone taking time to converse and open up probably reflects on society as a whole

ReputationRep:
    They were invited to do a talk at Oxford, but didn't want to subscribe to the traditional master - student type lectures, where students try to one up each other to score points this is meant to be more equal and give everyone the opportunity to speak on their soap box. That everyone is just a person and everyone can connect on some level, almost that everyone has something inside them worth nurturing and spending time on.

Also the think with the lift is that it completely goes against how people normally behave, in a lift you make the effort to speak to anyone (and its awkward if you do) but everyone taking time to converse and open up probably reflects on society as a whole
    haha... now i know why they are in the elevator...
    but the youtube visitors (the ones that are commenting live) are crazy
    so many people are watching and commenting, can't even read someone's comment :crazy:

ReputationRep:
    haha... now i know why they are in the elevator...
    but the youtube visitors (the ones that are commenting live) are crazy
    so many people are watching and commenting, can't even read someone's comment :crazy:
    Haha yeah the comments are crazy, no idea what the /cam stuff is about. It was crazy racist earlier on for some reason but that all seems to have calmed down.

Its crazy to think that 5000 people are watching a set of closed doors and just listening to shia and co chatting ****.

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah the comments are crazy, no idea what the /cam stuff is about. It was crazy racist earlier on for some reason but that all seems to have calmed down.

Its crazy to think that 5000 people are watching a set of closed doors and just listening to shia and co chatting ****.
    exactly!!!
    it's so crazy
    btw, who is shia
    i though that it's about shia muslim religion but it turned out totally different..

ReputationRep:
    exactly!!!
    it's so crazy
    btw, who is shia
    i though that it's about shia muslim religion but it turned out totally different..
    Haha yeah the title makes everyone think of shia law.

Shia is a pretty big hollywood actor - transfomers, fury, holes, irobot, lawless. But he's also been doing lots of art projects recently. You might have seen his 'just do it' video which I thought was a bit random at the time but I think I'm starting to get it now. He also turned up at some awards ceremony wearing a tux and with a bag over his head which said 'I'm not famous any more'.

This vegan guy at the moment is boring me.

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah the title makes everyone think of shia law.

Shia is a pretty big hollywood actor - transfomers, fury, holes, irobot, lawless. But he's also been doing lots of art projects recently. You might have seen his 'just do it' video which I thought was a bit random at the time but I think I'm starting to get it now. He also turned up at some awards ceremony wearing a tux and with a bag over his head which said 'I'm not famous any more'.

This vegan guy at the moment is boring me.
    haha....
    now i kinda have an idea who shia is...
    people should be sleepin at this time, rather than watching the random video (well, it's pretty random)

ReputationRep:
    haha....
    now i kinda have an idea who shia is...
    people should be sleepin at this time, rather than watching the random video (well, it's pretty random)
    Oh yeah its actually nuts, I heard that someone say that they'd been waiting for 6 hours out in the cold for a chance to be a part of it. I was actually a bit tempted to drive up but I think I'm just going settle for the stream.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah its actually nuts, I heard that someone say that they'd been waiting for 6 hours out in the cold for a chance to be a part of it. I was actually a bit tempted to drive up but I think I'm just going settle for the stream.
    whoa :zomg: people are going way beyond of the craziness...
    you made the right decision :grin:

ReputationRep:
    sunni just as bad tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    You're right! You've out sexied him :mmm: (made up new word)
    this is going straight in the Oxford English Dictionary :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    He clearly has issues and needs to seek professional help. Or he's just being an attention whore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    this is going straight in the Oxford English Dictionary :ahee:
    How generous of thee

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.