Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just tell her exactly how you feel, don't sugar coat it and end up not tell her how she actually makes you feel and how you feel about her. Either she will understand how you feel and try to treat you better and understand you, or she will tell you to go away and she doesn't like you anymore. Honestly is the best policy.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by JSmith234)
    I was in a relationship with this girl for some time until she cheated, I forgived her because it was hard to show someone the door when you still love them. The guy she kissed she still likes so I ended the relationship and now I'm stuck in a kind of friend zone with her liking both of us, honestly I'm sick of it she always say about getting back together eventually but I know she likes the other guy more even though he does nothing for her and I do so much to make sure she's happy, how do I say to her in a nice way you're most probably never going to have a relationship with me and it hurts you like the other guy and speaking to you is wasting my time? Sorry if that comes across harsh but it just sucks the hole situation. Thanks
    Cut her off seriously, she really isn't worth it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.