Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Way to stop loving someone you can't have Watch

(Original post by Anonymous)
    is their some sort of pill you can take, or maybe if you were made infertile, that would make you not care/have feelings for or love a girl, I'd rather get rid of these emotions and er, feelings I have and I don't want them again. Rather distracting and such,when I could be focusing on making money. Any ideas?
    Hey Ho- I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. There's this one guy I fell so hard for and have been trying to get over. I spent the last 2 days telling myself that I no longer found him attractive and had no idea what I had been thinking- there was no way i could have been in love with him after only two months- that it was all just crazy lust. Sat next to him today- nope stlll have strong feelings for him and that I haven't really gotten over him and he was as good looking as ever.

I was feeling rather low before but I just realized that he wouldn't be mine and I felt rather pathetic because whilst I felt better in make up and dresses- it was mainly for him. Why do I turn up to class in gym clothes and with no contacts/ plain faced on thursdays? because it's the only day where I don't see him.

We won't stop loving them or really caring about them. Sounds stupid but you need to work on yourself more. What need did this person fill for you? Read love yourself like your life depended on it by Kamal Ravikant. The better you feel about yourself the more things will change in your life. And I know some days will be easier for you but others will really get you down. Cry if you have to- but we can't make people feel things they don't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp-bPAKLfx4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Your screwed what?
    what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    what?
    Pointing out a grammatical error. It was supposed to be you're.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey Ho- I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. There's this one guy I fell so hard for and have been trying to get over. I spent the last 2 days telling myself that I no longer found him attractive and had no idea what I had been thinking- there was no way i could have been in love with him after only two months- that it was all just crazy lust. Sat next to him today- nope stlll have strong feelings for him and that I haven't really gotten over him and he was as good looking as ever.

I was feeling rather low before but I just realized that he wouldn't be mine and I felt rather pathetic because whilst I felt better in make up and dresses- it was mainly for him. Why do I turn up to class in gym clothes and with no contacts/ plain faced on thursdays? because it's the only day where I don't see him.

We won't stop loving them or really caring about them. Sounds stupid but you need to work on yourself more. What need did this person fill for you? Read love yourself like your life depended on it by Kamal Ravikant. The better you feel about yourself the more things will change in your life. And I know some days will be easier for you but others will really get you down. Cry if you have to- but we can't make people feel things they don't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp-bPAKLfx4
    Have you tried dressing down? Have you tried being really slutty with him?

ReputationRep:
    why cant u have her

ReputationRep:
    have one night stands - works like a charm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    Pointing out a grammatical error. It was supposed to be you're.
    Oh I did it deliberately with the intent of telling the person who corrected it they were unlovable. But it was Blondie so I didn't want to be harsh

ReputationRep:
    Find something out about them which puts you off them.

ReputationRep:
    what?
    I'm just being annoying about your grammar lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    He's (this guy) in Government, you should listen to him OP
    If I did anything in there it would seem more impressive

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried dressing down? Have you tried being really slutty with him?
    I've literally started the make up routine, perfume and contacts this week.I went from jeans and a nice top to more cute structured day dresses with heels and blazers as we're both med students- I like dressing the part. I flirt with him but he never flirts back. Things between us have been rocky and rather up and down. I was straight about my feelings for him but when I told him in october he had just broken up with his girl friend and he told me why he wanted to stay away from these kind of emotions and that he wanted to focus on work.He's had quite a while now to get over his ex to be honest and I know everybody can see it. A girl actually asked if we were dating because he was waiting for me after lecture and that we'd make a cute couple . Lol today when we were going to sit down in lecture rows his two friends actually stopped and got out of the line and let me get in his row first and sit next to him despite the fact that if they hadn't done that then I'd end up sitting next to one of them instead if that makes sense.

I'm going to literally wear this top on tuesday morning lectures. It's sort of the same thing but the lace goes all the way down the arms.Way too much for monday mornings- for that it's going to be one of those white see through tops with a low cut vest underneath

https://cz.pinterest.com/pin/535506211913635013/

He commented "those eyes and that look would only work from my girlfriend" when I was trying to be seductive as hell and make him give me his physiology booklet and he also said he liked the way I dressed when I was being complemented by other girls.

The thing is I don't know how far I can take things with him- when he's told me in the past that he just wants to be friends. I kinda feel pathetic though because I haven't gotten over him yet.

(Original post by EA436)
    why cant u have her
    She just don't like me, I think the age difference puts her off as well as my mutual friend said she thought it was a bit weird I liked her(she's year 10 and I'm year 13) but it's only 2 years 2 month age difference. We were friends but not so much now obviously.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.