Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How was your day today? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    Off topic but your signature is absolutely obscene ....
    That or I am completely outdated and/or humourless.
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BookBird)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I am sorry to hear that ....
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Yes yes yes, today was a good day. Tomorrow will be a good day. Yes yes yes.
    Indeed it was! BookBird Nandos

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    Indeed it was! BookBird Nandos
    Library studying < Chicken
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Rocks > Chicken Fajita

Spoiler:
    Show
    :cry: no who am I kidding that's Not true

ReputationRep:
    Mine was disappointing, ive been trying to find a course where i can learn about goblins, but nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Rocks > Chicken Fajita

Spoiler:
    Show
    :cry: no who am I kidding that's Not true
    But you can't even eat Rocks?? food trumps everything. Very true. :pizza:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    But you can't even eat Rocks?? food trumps everything. Very true. :pizza:
    Some GEOLOGISTs try to identify muds and Clay by Chewing it actually. I don't think it Taste of Honey though.

ReputationRep:
    Some GEOLOGISTs try to identify muds and Clay by Chewing it actually. I don't think it Taste of Honey though.
    They chew those things??? I really don't think they would taste that delicious, might taste a tad sandy. Geologists should spend more time eating icecream and Chicken Wings.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    They chew those things??? I really don't think they would taste that delicious, might taste a tad sandy. Geologists should spend more time eating icecream and Chicken Wings.
    I would Agree to disagree but in fact I completely agree with your conclusion, frozen CREAM is definitely superior to Silica Sediment.

ReputationRep:
    ok

ReputationRep:
    I spent the whole day varying my time between TSR, Youtube, Whatsapp and self-pity

So it's up there on the Top 5 best days of my life

ReputationRep:
    I would Agree to disagree but in fact I completely agree with your conclusion, frozen CREAM is definitely superior to Silica Sediment.
    I'm not saying that Rocks and other geographical substances are lame, but that if you can't Eat It Now then why bother?? You need food to Live.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I'm not saying that Rocks and other geographical substances are lame, but that if you can't Eat It Now then why bother?? You need food to Live.
    I think you'll find the term is Geological, not Geographical. Don't forget that Geology Rocks! It's gneiss_schist. Who needs Life After Death when they can have mineralwater?

ReputationRep:
    M2 center of mass revision (I had forgotten the entire chapter).

C4 integration blitzkrieg.

Physics particles notes almost complete.

Helped out somebody on TSR on an M2 problem.

Ate fish and chips.

Not bad overall. 7.5/10.

ReputationRep:
    I think you'll find the term is Geological, not Geographical. Don't forget that Geology Rocks! It's gneiss_schist. Who needs Life After Death when they can have mineralwater?
    I'm terrible at both Geology and geography so my mistake shouldn't surprise you. They both start with Geo, which is enough for me :ahee: I don't want an Afterlife, I want to Live 4 ThE Lolz every day, stuffing my face with mashed potatoes and downing Vodka.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I'm terrible at both Geology and geography so my mistake shouldn't surprise you. They both start with Geo, which is enough for me :ahee: I don't want an Afterlife, I want to Live 4 ThE Lolz every day, stuffing my face with mashed potatoes and downing Vodka.
    This GAME of Roulette makes me a... THRILLEDNURSE! I certainly think that using this auto-corrector adds a lot of creative soul to my Writing Services.

ReputationRep:
    This GAME of Roulette makes me a... THRILLEDNURSE! I certainly think that using this auto-corrector adds a lot of creative soul to my Writing Services.
    Lol at yo' face, a thrilled nurse???? I would have assumed that you would be an ExcitedPup!! If you really want to add Soul to your writing, then I suggest you consume some turkey and Sweet potatoes. That's good soul food right there.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Lol at yo' face, a thrilled nurse???? I would have assumed that you would be an ExcitedPup!! If you really want to add Soul to your writing, then I suggest you consume some turkey and Sweet potatoes. That's good soul food right there.
    Are you Really Really sure that's Good advice girl? I'd have thought that Cheese and Chives before going to Sleep would give you some sweetdreams, followed by Explosions In The Sky of Creative Juices.

ReputationRep:
    Are you Really Really sure that's Good advice girl? I'd have thought that Cheese and Chives before going to Sleep would give you some sweetdreams, followed by Explosions In The Sky of Creative Juices.
    Of Course I'm sure. Do you know who you're Speaking with?! I'm not entirely sure I've understood the Meaningoflife nor the meaning of your FragmentedStar. I don't dream at night, just slip into Eternal Crescendo and Nightmare Moon. Hope you can keep up with my Poetic Patter.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.