Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Rabbits are wonderful pets:love: I'm not sure if I could ever have them in the house though They poo everywhere and their fluff gets everywhere.

(Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    Rabbits are wonderful pets:love: I'm not sure if I could ever have them in the house though They poo everywhere and their fluff gets everywhere.
    They also shag like nobody's business... :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah idk how to deal with the poo issue

Maybe they can be litter trained...please...say..that's a possibility? (A)

(Original post by Inexorably)
    Yeah idk how to deal with the poo issue

Maybe they can be litter trained...please...say..that's a possibility? (A)
    I've never manage to litter train mine They have a poo tray where MOST of their poos seem to go, thankfully, but there's always still loads and loads on the floor. If you've got wooden floors or tiles then you could just sweep them up and mop which wouldn't be so bad, but we've got carpets and I dread to think about the mess the rabbits would make on them!

ReputationRep:
    I've never manage to litter train mine They have a poo tray where MOST of their poos seem to go, thankfully, but there's always still loads and loads on the floor. If you've got wooden floors or tiles then you could just sweep them up and mop which wouldn't be so bad, but we've got carpets and I dread to think about the mess the rabbits would make on them!
    Oh no that sounds awful D: D:

I'll definitely keep in mind about trying not to keep it anywhere near a carpet xD

ReputationRep:
    9????? You cray cray
    Lol yup 9. But they weren't house rabbits, the house probably wouldn't be in one piece with 9. Only kept them in a hutch during the night. During the day it was the garden or the garage, as they had thier own space.

Be prepared to deal with poo though. They poo like theres no tomorrow lol. Should be fine once thier litter trained. One of my bunnies had a habit of digging her litter tray and throwing the contents out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They **** everywhere. We had a halls rabbit at uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A321)
    Lol yup 9. But they weren't house rabbits, the house probably wouldn't be in one piece with 9. Only kept them in a hutch during the night. During the day it was the garden or the garage, as they had thier own space.

Be prepared to deal with poo though. They poo like theres no tomorrow lol. Should be fine once thier litter trained. One of my bunnies had a habit of digging her litter tray and throwing the contents out!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was gonna say...9 inside would be awful

(Original post by DiddyDec)
    They **** everywhere. We had a halls rabbit at uni.
    How exactly did you get that without it being noticed? :P

ReputationRep:
    How exactly did you get that without it being noticed? :P
    Pets at Home. They noticed after a few months so it got sent away to live on farm (an actual farm).

ReputationRep:
    Pets at Home. They noticed after a few months so it got sent away to live on farm (an actual farm).
    Not the farm :<

I should hope it was an actual farm :<

ReputationRep:
    Not the farm :<

I should hope it was an actual farm :<
    I went to an agricultural university, it went to live on the owner of rabbit's farm.

ReputationRep:
    I went to an agricultural university, it went to live on the owner of rabbit's farm.
    That's a happy ending after all, I can sleep well tonight

ReputationRep:
    That's a happy ending after all, I can sleep well tonight
    I wont tell you rest then...

ReputationRep:
    I wont tell you rest then...
    D: please don't

Not the poor bunnies.

See people get sad when they think of cats and dogs being eaten in China and **** but I just get sad thinking about a bunny being eaten :'(

ReputationRep:
    House rabbit sounds like a sort of insult to someone who betrays his group for the dominant majority.

'Lol Jaekwon joined the feds, what a house rabbit'

ReputationRep:
    D: please don't

Not the poor bunnies.

See people get sad when they think of cats and dogs being eaten in China and **** but I just get sad thinking about a bunny being eaten :'(
    They weren't bunnies, there was a crow for a short while though.

ReputationRep:
    They weren't bunnies, there was a crow for a short while though.
    Don't ruin my HAPPY IMAGINATION of bunnies.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.