Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, do any one of you actually find skinny guys attractive? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I dont find it unnactractive as av been out with skinny guys in the past but muscular guys are so
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OP your good looking so its all good

ReputationRep:
    tfw naturally wide shoulders :smug:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the replies guys and girlies I am definitely going back to the gym and not giving up after one week. Wish me luck motheryuckers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    It's like ****ing a bag of bones - Nasty
    Err.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RomanKing)
    Err.
    Get pumping iron bro if you want my D

ReputationRep:
    Yes! Honestly, personalities are the most redeeming factor about any person - but being skinny doesn't make anyone any less attractive. My boyfriend is quite skinny, and I don't think it hindered his chances with me at all. Actually, I pursued him. Don't get hung up on what you look like - while you're studying, how you look isn't as important as having friends, doing your work and generally just having fun, you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    Get pumping iron bro if you want my D
    Ok I'll let you know when I've pumped enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoamingEmpire)
    Yes! Honestly, personalities are the most redeeming factor about any person - but being skinny doesn't make anyone any less attractive. My boyfriend is quite skinny, and I don't think it hindered his chances with me at all. Actually, I pursued him. Don't get hung up on what you look like - while you're studying, how you look isn't as important as having friends, doing your work and generally just having fun, you know?
    Wow, so wise. Loving this answer. Great, thanks for the tips. I will!

(Original post by LiquidGold)
    Haha no, he's six foot 1! He weighs just over 10 stone. I'm foot 7 and weight about 9 stone 5.

Oh and he's not just hit puberty if that's what you're thinking. He's 23.
    Not what I was thinking!I take it you don't study mathematics(hes gained a lot of weight in a few seconds) Breast is best.What height are you or is that on a need to know basis

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if you're aware of the masses of girls who had/have a crush on David Tennant, but yes, we do.

ReputationRep:
    It depends on his all round looks and personality

ReputationRep:
    it depends on the guy tbh

ReputationRep:
    Thank you man. Appreciate that. However, believe it or not i suffer from low self esteem and anxiety. Not because of this question but bigger things which affects the smaller things like this.

anyway, cheers
    You received a diagnosis of anxiety?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a girl but I know girls said they liked my collar bones and my back, which wouldn't be hoe they are if I wasn't skinny so extrapolating from that I guess they can find it attractive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Prefer muscular types tbh

ReputationRep:
    It depends how skinny we're talking. OP doesn't look too skinny. I think that personality can be way more attractive than appearance though. As long as the guy I'm interested in has the kind of personality I like, I wouldn't care if they're skinny or not

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Some girls do I guess, however a guy with a decent amount of muscle will normally beat the skinny guy. Don't really hear girls swooning over a skinny with his top off, get a guy some some abs and a decent chest/arms and they're all over him.

Been there done that. Who even needs a personality when you have a good body like mine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForeverGaining)
    Some girls do I guess, however a guy with a decent amount of muscle will normally beat the skinny guy. Don't really hear girls swooning over a skinny with his top off, get a guy some some abs and a decent chest/arms and they're all over him.

Been there done that. Who even needs a personality when you have a good body like mine
    don't make me feel worse than I already do

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    don't make me feel worse than I already do

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awww tbh I don't think you need to worry about it :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Not what I was thinking!I take it you don't study mathematics(hes gained a lot of weight in a few seconds) Breast is best.What height are you or is that on a need to know basis
    This doesnt even make sense.
    5ft 7.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.