Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Business Studies (BUSS 1, 2, 3 and 4): watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sstar123)
    Saaame, im jumping straight to the a level too. and im doing BUSS1, BUSS2, BUSS3 and BUSS4. Help me????:confused:
    What I will recommend is doing plenty of exam papers and uses resources like tutor 2u and textbooks.

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyonee, i'm doing AS business, although i'm on the Edexcel exam board (and its the new spec) but does anyone have any tips on revision? I have all flashcards for each chapter, so do i revise them, and then do past papers, do i revise from flashcards and then do practice questions? Or shall i just jump straight into past papers, and then the questions i do bad in, revise that chapter? And also, does anyone know any good websites wnere i can get resources? I was particularly looking for practice questions (not past papers) but cant seem to find any, thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hows everyone getting on with the E-commerce side of it?!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks )))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meglouisep)
    Making notes on it today from the BeeBusinessBee youtube video.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alem17)
    Yeah i have started
    How are you revising?
    I'm resitting BUSS1 and it's so scary knowing the exam is like only next month, I haven't started revising for it! I'm so dead!

ReputationRep:
    Start tomorrow then???????

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by martinnmartin)
    Start tomorrow then???????

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The plan is to start when easter holidays start!!! Hopefully, I'll utilise the 2 weeks effectively!!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh we are in our 2nd week of Easter holidays

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh we are in our 2nd week of Easter holidays

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So did you get a lot of revision done in the easter holidays? Is it possible getting ALOT done.... As in research for buss4 and also buss3?

ReputationRep:
    I focused on economics as I'm also resiting both AS units. What did you get buss 1 and 2? There's plenty of time

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I focused on economics as I'm also resiting both AS units. What did you get buss 1 and 2? There's plenty of time

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got a C in buss1 & A in buss2 (it was a low A - just scraped it).... How about you, what did you get?

I really want atleast a B in buss1 because i have no confidence in A2 units so i depend heavily on AS!!!

It feels so weird going back to the AS papers - like I forgot their format like buss2 has 2 case studies WHAAAT!!! Hahaha

ReputationRep:
    I'm in year 12, sitting BUSS1&2 next month I hate being the first year of the new spec, means I've barely had any practice at doing full papers

ReputationRep:
    I got a C in buss 1 and a D in buss 2 :/
    Hopefully I get a B/A in both this year as buss 4 is going to be the end of me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got a C in buss 1 and a D in buss 2 :/
    Hopefully I get a B/A in both this year as buss 4 is going to be the end of me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes i totally understand!!! Try to get the best grades you can in BUSS1 & 2 because that accounts for 50% of the A Level - and if you do well in Buss3 thats around 75% that you've smashed so buss4 will be insignificant in the bigger picture - if that makes sense....

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm also a year 13 student re-sitting AQA Business Studies units 1,2,3 and 4. Got through unit 1 so far this Easter and going ok but I'm worried about Unit 4 just because of how wide a knowledge you need :\.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meglouisep)
    very bad have you any sample essays for the six bullet points?? my teachers so bad and i understand nothing even when i ask for help!!

ReputationRep:
    has anyone sample essays for e-commerce the six bullet points?? it would mean so much to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samm98)
    Hey, I'm also a year 13 student re-sitting AQA Business Studies units 1,2,3 and 4. Got through unit 1 so far this Easter and going ok but I'm worried about Unit 4 just because of how wide a knowledge you need :\.
    any notes for BUSS2? OR 3 OR 4??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobertMcp)
    very bad have you any sample essays for the six bullet points?? my teachers so bad and i understand nothing even when i ask for help!!
    Same ugh No I havent sorry! I just hate the research and don't know whats relevant or not

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 14, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.