Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RandomGuy19)
    Some of it does feel real and relatable, but an equal amount is forced on you, but that's TV.

I HATE revision. I can smash coursework but cant sit and revise! As far as I am away I have no more tests/exams this year at uni are you in uni or sixth form/school/college?
    Second year of sixth form mate

ReputationRep:
    If we're talking more drama/action then I like(d) Luther, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, Prison Break.
    If we're talking comedies Archer, The League, Parks and Rec, HIMYM

Mr Robot is only one series of 10 one-hour episodes so won't ruin you if you get addicted to it haha
    I've heard of a few of them and hoping to get around to watch Breaking Bad and Prison Break.

My taste in series is quite different to yours

There's no way I can contemplate to watch it as I wasted this entire half term doing absolutely **** all

I'm also pretty stoked about DC's Legends of Tomorrow coming out in March.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shiv is Light)
    Second year of sixth form mate
    Oh man, I LOVED sixth form - even though my A-Level results were awful

ReputationRep:
    Shout out to Mr Robot as it is an incredible show and doesn't have the popularity it deserves.
    Its a good show but everything they do has been done before.

Its basically just Fight Club + The Matrix + Hackers + psych thrillers like American Psycho

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.