Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do girls not like me cos I'm Asian? watch

ReputationRep:
    Wow, this really baffles me, AG you seem like the guy everyone aspires to be - I think it might be because you're way too humble. I mean the fact you have a Porsche clearly demonstrates your unsurpassable humbleness. Maybe purchase something that will restore your confidence like a Toyota Prius.

The Prius will bring all the girls to the yard. Best investment you'll make. Peace.

EDIT: Actually, even better. Nissan Cube.

Name:  nissan cube.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  74.1 KB

ReputationRep:
    ...what does asian mean? do you have any idea just how many races there are from asia? e.g. indian, eurasian, chinese, indochinese, etc? it's like saying "I'm from one of the americas" and expecting people to understand which one

ReputationRep:
    Well you wouldn't stick around any way because of religion and your parents' requirements.

But any way, we love you Awesome and that's something
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    No its because of your personality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    I'm a solid 7/10 and that's only because I haven't got a hot body and that is because the protein shake that I bought obviously had denatured enzymes or something, cos I've been drinking loads of it with no real result. - i still don't look like WoodyMKC
    Dont worry Awesome, you're fine just the way you are.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a solid 7/10 and that's only because I haven't got a hot body and that is because the protein shake that I bought obviously had denatured enzymes or something, cos I've been drinking loads of it with no real result. - i still don't look like WoodyMKC
    well we've never seen WoodyMKC - only his arm
    for all you know he looks like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    No its because of your personality.
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    Dont worry Awesome, you're fine just the way you are.
    I'm a 'white girl' and I'm pretty sure it has less to do with your race, but rather your attitude.
    No offense 'awesome', but your full of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjxrocks)
    I'm a 'white girl' and I'm pretty sure it has less to do with your race, but rather your attitude.
    No offense 'awesome', but your full of it.
    Yeah, he's full of Awesomeness.

ReputationRep:
    Lol no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    Yeah, he's full of Awesomeness.
    that's one way to put it for sure - 'awesomeness'... :clap2::laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Because you got a Porsche not an Aston Martin

ReputationRep:
    They might feel intimidated by you.

Maybe..

ReputationRep:
    I call bull$hit.

I have an Asian friend (Pakistani) he can pull hot white girls on the regular, but he has style, confidence and swagger.

You probably can't pull white girls, because you're too busy thinking about race or whatever, it gives you an uncomfortable vibe

ReputationRep:
    Matt Adam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)

Ahahaha, or he might have missed leg day. :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Is it sad that I knew who was going to be the OP and I'm not even on TSR for that long?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by z33)

Yep, one of my arms is the same length as my entire body
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Proper training program. Above maintenance calories. Enough quality protein (meat, eggs, whey protein - I highly recommend MyProtein Impact Whey). You will gain. Either do everything right or you're just wasting your time and effort

ReputationRep:
    Well considering the vast majority of people have a preference for their own race then it could be the case if your mainly going after people that aren't your ethnicity.

ReputationRep:
    Basically, I'm wealthy, well-educated, aesthetically pleasing, smell nice, tremendously funny and am one of the most humble people you'll ever meet. Despite all my greatness, I just can't seem to get girls to hang around.

I've concluded its all down to racism. It's because I'm Asian. Just this morning I tried to flirt with a girl on the tube and she looked at me as if I was some kind of alien.
    Girls don't like you because you took medicine instead of computer science.
    I'm surrounded by women while you are hands deep in bodily fluids

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.