Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does anyone miss being a child again? watch

ReputationRep:
    I do.
    Only certain parts.

ReputationRep:
    Not at all, I like my life as it is now and this is by far the greatest period of my life

Miss being a child? I still am
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Yes. I'm a lot happier now than I was as a child but I think I could have had a much happier childhood if I knew what I know now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    Yes. I'm a lot happier now than I was as a child but I think I could have had a much happier childhood if I knew what I know now.
    deep

Yup. 24/7 Xbox and playstation ohh shhtt I still do that ;D
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    deep
    I'm going to act as if this isn't sarcasm

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to act as if this isn't sarcasm
    Don't "" me :rofl:

It wasn't sarcasm anyway, I would have wrote the same but no point in both of us writing twice. I cant rep either so I thought I'd comment ygm.

ReputationRep:
    My early childhood 6 and below was perfect, my life now isn't so bad but it was so easy back then.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Don't "" me :rofl:

It wasn't sarcasm anyway, I would have wrote the same but no point in both of us writing twice. I cant rep either so I thought I'd comment ygm.

ReputationRep:
    all the time! I already feel too old even though I'm not even an adult yet.

ReputationRep:
    Not really.

It's the whole being nearer to death thing that bothers me :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah m8. It's like when I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful, a miracle. Oh, it was beautiful, magical.

ReputationRep:
    Again?

ReputationRep:
    Weirdly I already miss being young even while I'm still young.

ReputationRep:
    nah, I'm at the peak of my life right now - I'm young, without a job and I can basically do or buy whatever I like no bed times, lots of alcohol, sex (when I can get it at least), junk food, my adult intelligence, etc

I'm in between the worse options - as a kid, I had to go to school, as an (older) adult, I'm going to have to go to work basically all day every day. right now I could theoretically masturbate, drink, smoke, play video games, watch tv, etc all day, provided I get my university work done at the end of things. I think I'll go dance naked to my stereo and smoke a joint - aahahahaha!

(actually I'm busy af with uni work so no STILL better than the alternatives!)

ReputationRep:
    I only miss it because of it being stress free and easy homework

ReputationRep:
    I remember stressing over Year 6 SATs haha... wasted so much time trying so hard in years 7-9, especially science where all you had to do at GCSE was buy the CGP book and memorise it.
    I wish I could be an innocent child 1 day every week. As an adult you can do anything you want.
    Being old must be so depressing though, I wish I didn't have to grow older than 25

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maryamzahid)
    yes, i miss having my mum make me pasta bake and chocolate cake, now i eat takeaway everyday at uni

ReputationRep:
    Oh good point. I'd love to be a teenager again but with current-me in charge. :awesome:

(Original post by Spock's Socks)
    I don't really miss being a kid but I do miss the good health I had as a kid. I took it for granted. It went downhill as soon as I became a teen and then an adult.
    Your avvie though, what a beautiful cat :colondollar: Cool pic too!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.