Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Imperion)
    A STEP IIwards the light :|
    Take a STEP back from the situation and think about what you just said. You always take 1 STEP forward and then 2 STEP back

Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't even know what step is or what the thread is about or what is happening 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Take a STEP back from the situation and think about what you just said. You always take 1 STEP forward and then 2 STEP back
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't even know what step is or what the thread is about or what is happening 😂😂
    You're beyond help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Okay, you really are out of STEP with this thread :rofl:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    It's time to take a STEP back and appreciate that we're derailing this thread :erm:

(Original post by Imperion)
    You're beyond help.
    Dont insult me. Take a STEP back and breathe.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I bet it made you laugh though

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    I just thought I should STEP in and STEP up the pun game.

(Original post by Indeterminate)
    It's time to take a STEP back and appreciate that we're derailing this thread :erm:
    16Characters.... I'm sorry for STEPping in and derailing the thread. I'm going to STEP back now, I just can't help myself when it comes to puns.

But in relation to the thread, I think you're doing amazing!!! I don't know how you're going STEP the game when you're already winning and 10 STEPs ahead of everyone

Spoiler:
    Show
    again sorry for derailing

ReputationRep:
    This would definitely be taking a STEP in the right direction :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Thanks for STEPping in before I got too carried away!

(Original post by ZuluK)

I just thought I should STEP in and STEP up the pun game.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    There'll be no more from me... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I was going to say that one haha.

Well seeing as I am the least active contributor to this thread, I suppose I better post an update

Spoiler:
    Show

I did some work :P

I have very little specific to post, I've just been getting through STEP III 2000 and mostly preparing for my ISA in addition to any exercises I have to complete in class.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.