Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Dr_Sir)
    For me all the information in the OCR book is useful. know everything in bold and the rest puts it into context. my books been to spain, up mountains and on beaches because of the detail in it. rocks and processes is repetition repetition repetition. the rock cycle helps and the flow diagrams for the different rocks are really useful

Biggest tip I can give is learn what minerals are in the rocks. valuble marks I wasted last year by not knowing cross sections. A2 is much more interesting, so power on through and you get to the Trilobites ^_^
    A2 requires you to learn stuff from lessons that isn't in the textbook like the size of pygidium to the cephalon in trilobites and suture line placement. Some of the info can be a bit annoying and pointless like how fluoride affects your teeth. Though in AS pretty much everything you need is in the textbook.
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.