Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys be brutally honest-Garbage Sex-How would you handle it? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    You'd have to be a proper passive-aggressive ******* to be like "Right, that sex was bad, so as a punishment you get no cuddles and kisses".

In all honesty though, good sex or bad sex, you'd get no cuddles off me either way, I'm normally asleep by then

Haha well that was the honesty I was looking for. Well know it isn't a form of punishment lol but I would just assume if the sex was bad and you weren't interested then you wouldn't want to do those things.

ReputationRep:
    Classy...:puke:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4985591.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aec2016)
    Okay guys be brutally honest. If you guys slept with a girl and if you thought the sex was bad would you kiss her, cuddle her, kiss her on the temples, etc. afterwards? I'm thinking the guy I slept with this weekend was just trying to be nice but my girlfriends said even if the guy is nice if he thought the sex was bad he still wouldn't do those things. Clearly we disagree.
    What kind of garbage bin did you have sex in, recycled or food waste?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mancini)
    What kind of garbage bin did you have sex in, recycled or food waste?
    Ha-ha-ha. I wish I hadn't used that word now lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Garbage sex? This is even kinkier than me
    I love this thread so much :lol:

(Original post by Alexion)
    If the sex was bad, I'd just go back to things that were better - i.e. the kissing and the cuddling which never fail to be awesome :cute:

How good sex is isn't going to change my feelings towards a person...
    Kissing and cuddling isn't always nice :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    Kissing and cuddling isn't always nice :afraid:
    You had bad cuddly experiences? :console:

(Original post by Alexion)
    You had bad cuddly experiences? :console:
    Two words: Washing machine :afraid:
    Also: Octopus hands :afraid:

Advice to all boys: don't try to put your hands down a girl's pants when making out without permission or without subtlety. It's really not nice and you will get kicked in the balls :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    Two words: Washing machine :afraid:
    Also: Octopus hands :afraid:

Advice to all boys: don't try to to put your hands down a girl's pants when making out without permission or without subtlety. It's really not nice and you will get kicked in the balls :yep:
    :rofl: wouldn't dream of it, but I'll keep that in mind...

ReputationRep:
    Okay guys be brutally honest. If you guys slept with a girl and if you thought the sex was bad would you kiss her, cuddle her, kiss her on the temples, etc. afterwards? I'm thinking the guy I slept with this weekend was just trying to be nice but my girlfriends said even if the guy is nice if he thought the sex was bad he still wouldn't do those things. Clearly we disagree.
    It depends:
    • If it were a hookup, I'd just leave after its done.
    • If it were just an off day out of multiple good days then I'll let it slide.
    • If it were the first time at the start of the relationship I'd still stay but only to see if it was bad because you were nervous

I can't remain in a relationship indefinitely with bad sex :lol:

(Original post by Dr Pesto)
    Don't knock it until you've tried it is all I'll say.
    At least you don't have to rush, now that the tories have the bins being collected every 6th Wednesday as long as the moon is in retrograde.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JBLondon)
    At least you don't have to rush, now that the tories have the bins being collected every 6th Wednesday as long as the moon is in retrograde.
    Well, precisely.

(Original post by SophieSmall)
    This is more dependant on the guy in question than whether or not the sex was bad. Some guys are cuddlers, others aren't.
    Cuddlers as in in general, or during sex?

I love cuddling during sex. It becomes so much more than just sex :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)

And that's what I'm curious about. If you didn't feel that connection with that person would you still want to cuddle, kiss, etc., afterwards/during sex?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)

Both I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion;62918713[b)
    ]I've never 'really wanted sex',[/b] and never reached that point with my ex, just enjoyed time snuggling up together and kissing on the sofa :cute: no regrets.

I prefer just lying together and enjoying those intimate moments, sex itself just seems like too much hard work :lol:
    Said no guy ever

ReputationRep:
    Genuinely thought garbage sex was a thing and was disappointed by lack of kink in the OP.

But SophieSmall has nailed it. It depends on whether he's a cuddly guy rather than the quality of the sex.

ReputationRep:
    Takes 2 to have bad sex. If i feel the girl isn't exactly full of energy then i put more effort in to make it good.....

But yeah I never kiss on the forehead, maybe a little cuddle then straight to sleep, or onto round 2, 3, 4 etc......

If we think the sex is 'bad' we would still continue anyway. At the very least we get an orgasm....

ReputationRep:
    not gonna lie i'd feel a bit....

..rubbish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stirkee)
    not gonna lie i'd feel a bit....

..rubbish

PRSOM

Wear a condom though folks, you don't know where she's bin.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.