Turn on thread page Beta

Why don't black girls like east asian guys? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    Why did you quote me like 20 times?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danr2)
    naahh. can you tell me their names so i could spam them instead?
    Are you spamming the whole Chat forum?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    I think I injured my thumb scrolling down this thread
    And I hurt my stomach laughing, not at you, but at his spam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    And I hurt my stomach laughing, not at you, but at his spam
    Captain Jack , Gothic Kitten , nadywack , peso , Pickles Puddles the Monkey , Queen Cersei and She-Ra
    Captain Jack , Gothic Kitten , nadywack , peso , Pickles Puddles the Monkey , Queen Cersei and She-Ra
    Captain Jack , Gothic Kitten , nadywack , peso , Pickles Puddles the Monkey , Queen Cerse

are these the mods^?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danr2)
    Captain Jack , Gothic Kitten , nadywack , peso , Pickles Puddles the Monkey , Queen Cerse

are these the mods^?
    They're the CT!! Oh My God, you are in trouble.
    CT, he wants a permaban but he's acting silly

ReputationRep:
    They're the CT!! Oh My God, you are in trouble.
    CT, he wants a permaban but he's acting silly
    why am i in trouble?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danr2)
    why am i in trouble?
    Because you've summoned them to ban you

ReputationRep:
    Please don't ban me CT I've been a good girl, please please please. I love TSR
    why would they ban you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danr2)
    why would they ban you?
    Because you replied to me

ReputationRep:
    I personally think it's something to do with schlong size and girth. What do you think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    (Original post by danr2)
    why am i in trouble?
    Why can't you just log out for the night and wait for the CT to reply to you tomorrow. They don't work on weekends...

Stop trying to just get attention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Why can't you just log out for the night and wait for the CT to reply to you tomorrow. They don't work on weekends...

do you think ur strong or somet?
    im 6'5

ReputationRep:
    Because you replied to me
    oh don't worry. so summoned them right? and what will happen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danr2)
    oh don't worry. so summoned them right? and what will happen
    They'll ban you for being a nuisance

ReputationRep:
    Black **** vs East Asian ****

Spoiler:
    Show
    Which would you choose? :rofl:

ReputationRep:

but most of them were online dude... banning me is simple.. it's not like they need to write a sophisticated code in order to ban me..

ReputationRep:
    They'll ban you for being a nuisance
    i am looking for the ban though i will be happpy
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    (Original post by danr2)
    but most of them were online dude... banning me is simple.. it's not like they need to write a sophisticated code in order to ban me..
    CT, no. Support Team, yes - support team cannot ban you though. Depending on when you posted in AtCT you won't get a response until tomorrow. Until then, just log out ffs.

ReputationRep:
    CT, no. Support Team, yes - support team cannot ban you though. Depending on when you posted in AtCT you won't get a response until tomorrow. Until then, just log out ffs.
    ct yes.. check dude
    Captain Jack , Gothic Kitten , nadywack , peso , Pickles Puddles the Monkey , Queen Cersei and She-Rav

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danr2)
    i am looking for the ban though i will be happpy
    You might get banned by tomorrow, with that much spam

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2016
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.