Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Germany migrant shelter fire 'cheered by onlookers' watch

ReputationRep:
    We've read how this may lead to the break up of Europe.
    The way things are going we could see it leading to the break up of Germany.
    Has there ever been a more disastrous miscalculation by a modern European leader of their own people?😞

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    What is Merkel's motive for that?
    you would have to ask her about that

ReputationRep:
    It's funny because they were forced to accept migrants by the government but deep down what them to fail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Can'tStumpTrump)
    you would have to ask her about that
    You said she had a plan?!

But all you could say is to let people in to Europe? It's hardly a very good conspiracy theory is it you've come up with.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps if the German people had been consulted on the issue, they wouldn't have too express their opinion like that.

ReputationRep:
    It's hardly a very good conspiracy theory
    I never said it's a conspiracy, I said I don't know how to explain her plan to let millions of Muslims in Europe.

ReputationRep:
    "Omg, all Germans are animals, we should close the borders and send them back if they try to come here"

ReputationRep:
    Wel what is the plan though ? What is Merkel's motive for that?
    I never get why people think the powers that be want Europe specifically filled with muslims - they get pad by tax money,so why would they want a bunch of worthless people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MildredMalone)
    I never get why people think the powers that be want Europe specifically filled with muslims - they get pad by tax money,so why would they want a bunch of worthless people?
    Sorry which people are worthless in this scenario?!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry which people are worthless in this scenario?!
    The migrants with nothing to contribute.

ReputationRep:
    The migrants with nothing to contribute.
    Racial supremacism is not a good way to go darling unless you like the idea of hitler again.

ReputationRep:
    Racial supremacism is not a good way to go darling unless you like the idea of hitler again.
    I don't like the idea of another Hitler - which is which I'm against the idea of massimmigration of people from a culture alien and incompatible with ours.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like the idea of another Hitler - which is which I'm against the idea of massimmigration of people from a culture alien and incompatible with ours.
    The millions of Muslims assimilated into Western societies already don't seem to be too incompatible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nameless Ghoul)
    The millions of Muslims assimilated into Western societies already don't seem to be too incompatible.
    Nope, them ones are fine. It's the ones who are part of the current migrant crisis that are the issue.

ReputationRep:
    Apologists out in force again I see.

ReputationRep:
    I can still remember the campaign of violence in Germany against Turkish migrant workers that resulted in some of them being murdered.

Not surprised that some on TSR find this hilarious or try to justify it.

ReputationRep:
    Tasteless fools.

ReputationRep:
    Disgusting behaviour.

They should know better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nameless Ghoul)
    What about the millions who aren't?

ReputationRep:
    I've never understood neo-nazis. If you're going to go with a nationalist, racially motivated society, why would you pick a guy who couldn't keep it together for more than a few years?

At least they should pick the Romans - They had a good go of it for hundreds of years and appropriated things like Greek architecture.

At least if Neo-Romans ended up taking over I'd be able to walk around in a toga and wear laurels.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.