Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer for interview early January and received my actual offer at the end of January, the uni are really staggering their interviews/replies... But I hope you have heard back or hear back soon! Shall we make a Facebook page for all the offer holders so we can get to know each other?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZakT)
    I got my offer for interview early January and received my actual offer at the end of January, the uni are really staggering their interviews/replies... But I hope you have heard back or hear back soon! Shall we make a Facebook page for all the offer holders so we can get to know each other?
    Yeah that sounds like a good idea, do you want to set it up?

ReputationRep:
    It's a public group called "UoC Nurses - September 2016" ☺️

ReputationRep:
    Hi is anyone going to chesters clatterbridge campus?

ReputationRep:
    Hi I can't seem to find the group on Facebook for the sept 2016 start Warrington campus can anybody add me into it ? Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZakT)
    It's a public group called "UoC Nurses - September 2016" ☺️
    Can't seem to find the group??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Em2016)
    Can't seem to find the group??
    Hey sorry, add me on Facebook and I'll add you to the group, my name is Zak Toon and I'm wearing a white jumper in my profile picture

ReputationRep:
    https://facebook.com/uocnurses

ReputationRep:
    Don't really know what I'm doing so I hope this works haha

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.