Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by tailred
I have an unconditional (firm) for Adult nursing. Ill be seeing you guys there! :smile:

Congratulations. I ah e an interview on Wednesday I would be very happy if you can private message me. I really need some guidance and I want to know how it went
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by beckyjane95422
an Unconditional!? didnt think you could get those, but im jealous, ive got a conditional for adult nursing :smile:

Thank you! Well done on your offer!!☺️ are you firming it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ama12345
Congratulations. I ah e an interview on Wednesday I would be very happy if you can private message me. I really need some guidance and I want to know how it went

Sure.:smile:
Reply 23
Original post by EmilyRoseSharp
Hey!
I've applied for Illustration and I'm having my interview this Saturday. It's my first choice at the moment, so fingers crossed!

I'll be studying that too! How did your interview go?
Reply 24
I have applied to study international tourism at Hertfordshire and was wondering what the course is like,how many days you go in etc
Original post by lukeisfantasy
Hi i'm a final year student at UH studying tourism , feel free to ask me any quetsions you may have in regard to UH.(private message is probably best on here) I'll be able to help with most stuff, apart from if your doing a course that isn't tourism ..
Hi Guys :smile:

I'll be attending this September for Computer Science, anyone doing the same?
Hi! I'm going to be studying Geography in September! :biggrin: I'm really excited! Is anyone else doing Geography?
Original post by Iammusta
I have applied to study international tourism at Hertfordshire and was wondering what the course is like,how many days you go in etc

hey I applied for the same course and uni of herts is my first choice! :smile: are you planning to stay on campus?
Reply 28
I passed both of my QTS skills tests last Thursday so I am 100% in! I'm starting the Primary Teaching course this September :smile:
I'm really nervous but kind of excited, the entrance tasks to have completed by the time I start are already super long! But I'm sure it'll be fine... Haha
Guys if anyone's applying for optometry feel free to dm me. I'm currently a first year student and can give you plenty of advice with regards to the course.

Would also like to say a massive congratulations to all those of you who have achieved offers thus far, and wish you all the best for when you begin!

Hi,I had applied for International Tourism at UH for september 2016.Would want to know the start date and when it is possible for me to apply for a visa.
Regards!
Original post by Eberechic
Hi,I had applied for International Tourism at UH for september 2016.Would want to know the start date and when it is possible for me to apply for a visa.
Regards!

The course begins in September 1st. Dont know much about applying for visa but I would recommend to apply as soon as possible! By the way where are you from? :smile: are you planning to live on campus?
Original post by trulyjessica
The course begins in September 1st. Dont know much about applying for visa but I would recommend to apply as soon as possible! By the way where are you from? :smile: are you planning to live on campus?

Thanks for your reply.I am from Nigeria,I applied through the school's agent in my local.
Reply 33
Yes,l have applied for accommodation already .l am just hoping l won't be the oldest because l am 23
Reply 34
Original post by Eberechic
Regards!

Hie,it starts on September.l don't know the specific date yet.Am not sure about the visa.
Reply 35
Original post by trulyjessica
hey I applied for the same course and uni of herts is my first choice! :smile: are you planning to stay on campus?

Yes,l have applied for accommodation already .l hope l won't be the oldest cause l am 23
Thanks!,I learnt it should be around the last week in Sept.
Hie,it starts on September.l don't know the specific date yet.Am not sure about the visa.
Hi,if my corse start date is september 26,when can i apply for my visa.
Thanks
I've got a conditional offer for healthcare science
Original post by Jodiekelly1995
Hi Guys :smile:

I'll be attending this September for Computer Science, anyone doing the same?

Yes I've received an offer for Computer Science! But I'm still torn between here and Loughbrough. Do I pick a more prestigious uni or a uni I want to go to ?? :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending