Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    Yeah, where did you find that?

He looks a bit like Jeff seid in that photo.

(Original post by MasterDebator)
    Hey guys I used to work out daily after school, but it made me too tired to revise. I am now thinking of working out 1 hour in the morning. I will probably have to wake up around 5-6 get my wo done by 7 and be out the door by 7:30.

Has anybody changed up their routine to workout in the morning? Also has this had a positive or negative effect on your school work, because now i can nap for 1 hour when I get home and get straight to work so it seems for productive and efficient for me, the only sacrifice being sleep.
    That's exactly how I fit it in the day, I get up at quarter to 6 and work out 'til quarter past 7. I never found it interfered with schoolwork especially, but then I've never needed much more than 5 hours' sleep so I didn't really suffer on that front. I would say that doing intense cardio in the mornings will leave you knackered, so I tend to save that for the evening.

I would suggest you prioritise sleep first, then study, then working out. Without sleep, the other two will be less effective. If you are working out for an hour or more, maybe switch to a shorter, higher intensity workout.

My scheduling tips won't work so well for you, because I doubt you work split shifts or can head to the gym at half 8 at night.

I do cardio in morning before eating. Then have a good size breakfast. Weights after that.

It makes you pumped for the day. You've already achieved something so endorphins running high with loads of motivation to keep it going.
    Nothing better for revision than an early start.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 1, 2016
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.