The Student Room Group

Tinder advice

Scroll to see replies

Original post by VladThe1mpaler
A relationship ideally, hookups would be fine as well but I think you have to be very attractive to be successful at that on Tinder.

I am meeting a girl next weekend so we'll see how that goes. I thought not messaging her between now and then would be fine but one of my friends suggested I text her and continue chatting so now I'm overthinking things.

I agree with your friend, continue talking to her
Original post by Aloe_vera_gel
I agree with your friend, continue talking to her

hmm ok, i guess i'll message her mid-week or something then
Original post by VladThe1mpaler
I used basically that exact message and i'm meeting someone next weekend, so thanks

Do you usually keep texting the person, or do you think it's best to just not bother until closer to the time?

No worries, I don't usually bother making conversation if she's not. Most of the time I just wait until the day before we're meeting up.
Original post by shreddingfish92
No worries, I don't usually bother making conversation if she's not. Most of the time I just wait until the day before we're meeting up.

Yeah that's what I was going to do. I don't really enjoy text conversations anyway and it would just have to be something like "hey, how are you?" which is kind of lame.
Reply 24
I met my BF on Tinder so there's hope! :smile: Good Luck!!
she invited me to her place for our second date so i would say things aren't going too bad with this one

i don't like to see multiple people at once so i'll just see how things go with this girl at the moment

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending