The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sisuphos
Wth? you mean you'll be dumped if you've a small penis?

Yeah.... after all sex is key in a relationship. Obviously im sure a few girls won't mind but majority would be pretty disheartened, even if they don't show it.
Original post by stefano865
I get that.

Good guy. :biggrin:

I should do the same sometime. :ahee:

Honesty is the best policy :biggrin: but there's a time and a place
Reply 22
Original post by RiskingItAll
Depends how small? Are we talking less than 5/6 inches erect?

Good thing about having a small penis is that you won't need to worry about long term relationships ! So it's not all bad OP. :P

Whos dick is five sixths of an inch :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not even important to me as long we click emotionally.
Original post by Rtdsv

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quite a lot of Americans.
Original post by Rtdsv

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:
Original post by BrokenLife
Not even important to me as long we click emotionally.

What a load of bull :biggrin:
Original post by MathsAstronomy12
What a load of bull :biggrin:

Actually you will be shocked to know that some of us girls don't care about a man's genital size. There are more important things to consider than that. And I know what I'm talking about, I can assure you. :h:
Yes of course it's not important what size it is please don't become angry and bitter towards women because you think they'll judge you for that... You're more likely to get stick from one of the lads than you are from a potential girlfriend.
Reply 29
Original post by mojitox
Ahh ...no...

But it might bother her down the road , when things get intimate...

You can still use your fist. :dontknow:
Actually you will be shocked to know that some of us girls don't care about a man's genital size. There are more important things to consider than that. And I know what I'm talking about, I can assure you. :h:

I'm sure you're not a 'shallow' individual but everyone subconsciously has a desire for decent aesthetics be that cock size or general appearance. Nice to hear that you consider other factors over such 'mainstream' ones but I'm sure you wouldn't date a bloke with a half-inch horror :biggrin:
I don't mind bc pleasure > size
I'm sure you're not a 'shallow' individual but everyone subconsciously has a desire for decent aesthetics be that cock size or general appearance. Nice to hear that you consider other factors over such 'mainstream' ones but I'm sure you wouldn't date a bloke with a half-inch horror :biggrin:

Yeah I see where you're coming from. I have friends who slept with guys only to find out that his size wasn't bug enough and never met him again. So I see your point. However, every individual is different. Of course, attraction is important for me too but in general terms. Nothing like a man's genital size. But then who has 'half inch horror'? :biggrin:
Yeah I see where you're coming from. I have friends who slept with guys only to find out that his size wasn't bug enough and never met him again. So I see your point. However, every individual is different. Of course, attraction is important for me too but in general terms. Nothing like a man's genital size. But then who has 'half inch horror'? :biggrin:

Settle for a two inch terror or three inch thunder then :biggrin:
Reply 34

You sound like a shallow prick.
Penis size is not everything you know.

What about intelligence,personality,general looks.
Original post by mojitox

I'm not mate. And I never said it was, just joking chill. If you read above then you'll see that I thought the same way as you in some respects

Lol I'll settle for anything as long as we understand each other and emotionally click :h:
Reply 37
I'm not mate. And I never said it was, just joking chill. If you read above then you'll see that I thought the same way as you in some respects

Ahh ok sorry.
I thought you meant that penis size matters.
Original post by mojitox

Sadly intelligence and personality don't make your penis seem longer. There there.
Reply 39
Original post by RiskingItAll
Sadly intelligence and personality don't make your penis seem longer. There there.

Who claimed that it did? :curious:

Latest