The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Ask a current Coventry Student

Scroll to see replies

I am just about to start my UCAS form for 2017 entry and I am desperate to go to Coventry! Any advice? I know this is a broad question, but anything about the university or anything that could help me would be fab!

Thank you!
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by jimbobxb
Hey, got an unconditional offer for Coventry to study graphic design, the lecturers impressed me and current students spoke really highly of the course. But i wanted to know if unconditional offers are normal or if they just accept anyone. The course looks good, i was just worried that that its not as good as thought it was.
Any opinion on the course would be most appreciated
Thank you

I think this is course specific but most of the people I spoke to got a conditional offer. Either way I don't think it reflects the course but more on how much they want you as a person.
Reply 22
Original post by NiamhGibson
I am just about to start my UCAS form for 2017 entry and I am desperate to go to Coventry! Any advice? I know this is a broad question, but anything about the university or anything that could help me would be fab!

Thank you!

I know it's a bit of a cliche but just be yourself. Relax and enjoy the day but don't put so much pressure on yourself by making one uni so important. Yes Coventry is good but it's not the be all and end all of universities and there are so many other choices that wherever you end up you will almost certainly enjoy some of the best years of your life.
Hi:smile:*
the question in not really about the university...
which is the cheapest taxi in the town?*

Quick Reply

Latest