The Student Room Group

Your gf/bf/wife/husband says no sex forever, will you stay with them?.

Scroll to see replies

Sex is more than physical pleasure. It is about intimacy (and only being that close to this one person) and reinforcing a connection. It's that that's more important to me rather than sexual gratification especially because I'm hard to please :lol:
Original post by Ethereal World
Sex is more than physical pleasure. It is about intimacy (and only being that close to this one person) and reinforcing a connection. It's that that's more important to me rather than sexual gratification especially because I'm hard to please :lol:

so you're saying that sex, even if bad, still serves an important role in your relationship?
Original post by Polysexual Nymph
so you're saying that sex, even if bad, still serves an important role in your relationship?

Not achieving orgasm is not equivalent to sex being bad.
I'ma be like "Bye Felicia" and swerve outta that quick time, chop, chop.
Not achieving orgasm is not equivalent to sex being bad.

sure there can be complicating factors, but, in the context of an established relationship with plenty of practice with each other, I'm going to have to disagree...

So you're basically a slave to your sexual urges?.
Original post by Versatileshrimp
So you're basically a slave to your sexual urges?.

How you got that from that I do not know.
sure there can be complicating factors, but, in the context of an established relationship with plenty of practice with each other, I'm going to have to disagree...

Well you are fortunate then at having several established relationships where that his been a given. Unfortunately I'm very difficult.
Then you'd basically just be friends. Except they don't let you have sex...
Ethereal world , you sound like you are addicted to sex or something lol.

That you even consider "sex" not having an orgasm, which isn't really cindidered sex then is it?.
Isn't the point of sex having an orgasm?.
I'm not sure TWE I agree with this binary conceptualisation of relationships (sex = > friends, no sex = friends).

I guess it boils down to, what can you do with them that you can't do with any other friends (as a gf = still a friend of sorts)?

Kiss (especially for guys, as most guys don't tend to be as open to kissing the same sex as girls), cuddle (although you can do this with opposite-sex friends, I think this is definitely atypically the case), and, most importantly, self-identifying as being in a relationship is, I think, the biggest determinant of whether you are in a relationship or just friends.

You forgot blow - jobs.
You forgot blow - jobs.

Well, that depends how you define "sex"... Vaginal, oral, anal, fingering, etc...
Well, that depends how you define "sex"... Vaginal, oral, anal, fingering, etc...

I believe the universal definition is intercourse isn't it?.

don't forget yiffing
Original post by Dinasaurus
don't forget yiffing

I don't know what that is, and I'm not sure I want to know...
I don't know what that is, and I'm not sure I want to know...

Don't find out, truly evil form of sexual deviancy. I am one of the unlucky few who came across this term and decided to try and find out for myself. (On google, not actually trying it)
Original post by Dinasaurus
Don't find out, truly evil form of sexual deviancy. I am one of the unlucky few who came across this term and decided to try and find out for myself. (On google, not actually trying it)

I regret googling it, damn you.
I am a romantic guy so I want to say yes, but I know most people will leave.

Just put it in her mouth, i don't mind.
There's always other ways to please your significant other. Just be creative.

Optiinally, if both/all parties agree, one could just get sex elsewhere.

But yes. Yes, I would.
Ok, you are saying that because you are a women.
Women have a much weaker sex drive than men. It's just how we are programmed by evolution.
So it's easy for you to say :tongue:.

You haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending