Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Wierdest thing youve read on TSR? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    In PM, when a 14 year old guy tried to hit on me (I'm 19 ..) and asked a million time for my pic :'

On a thread, just yesterday when that guy said he wants to have 2 kids in case of one turns gay .. So stupid --" and I don't get it , the most important thing is happiness ! Anyway, weird haha (hope both of his kids will turn gay :lol: )
    How very mature of you... Don't kid yourself, you are in no way better than him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    I suppose that's acceptable then

(Original post by Life_peer)
    How very mature of you... Don't kid yourself, you are in no way better than him.
    I was just trying to say that if the 2 kids turn gays, it'll be a way to show the father that it's okay ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    I was expecting deeper thoughts from you guys!
    In that case I'm very sorry that my answer was just 'baked' :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    "Bean" represents the social classes and the thread is trying to highlight the biases we hold towards the lower ones :eek: by asking us "our favourite"

It's just like GCSE English all over again :rofl:

I prefer Indian Jesus tbh
    Ahh right I see it now (obviously) Oh no the perils of GCSE English... that was pure hell in itself :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    I was just trying to say that if the 2 kids turn gays, it'll be a way to show the father that it's okay ..
    But it's not okay in the same sense as having normal heterosexual children. Yes, if it happens, the parents should deal with it and accept they'll never have grandchildren and their family line will cease, but it's not immoral to wish they have heterosexual children or make conscious steps to raise the probability. On the other hand, wishing someone to only have gay children out of spite, as a mere twisted life lesson, because you disagree with their social values, is quite immoral if you ask me...

(Original post by Life_peer)
    But it's not okay in the same sense as having normal heterosexual children. Yes, if it happens, the parents should deal with it and accept they'll never have grandchildren and their family line will cease, but it's not immoral to wish they have heterosexual children or make conscious steps to raise the probability. On the other hand, wishing someone to only have gay children out of spite, as a mere twisted life lesson, because you disagree with their social values, is quite immoral if you ask me...
    Mmh you're right, I did not mind to "hurt" anybody's feeling I'm sorry for that ^^

ReputationRep:
    The weirdest thing that I read was-

"If I had a child with my father, would it be my half-brother/sister or son/daughter"

and...

"I think ugly people and poor people shouldn't have children."

TSR is weird.

I think it'd be easier to list the few non-weird things I've read, to be honest. :lol:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I've been here for seven years. Needless to say, I have seen it all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samharrison)
    the egotistical stuff profesh posts is astounding considering his appearance etc
    There's nothing whatsoever wrong with my appearance.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    When someone made a thread about me saying how lucky I was that I get to kiss my 'furry babies' every night and play with their little paws and how they wanted to kiss my cats. I love my cats and call them my babies for a laugh and all that jazz but that thread was just creepy!
    '

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.