Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Driving lessons - How many?... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Machstang)
    If the parents dont know, get them to ask their provider about it. They should be able to give you a quote.
    Main thing to know is that you have to have someone with you who is over 21 and passed their practical test x amount of years ago (ie, a parent) to be with you at all times while driving. If you were to drive without being supervised, you are in a spot of bother.
    Okay I will ask them and their insurance provider.
    Thank you for time and help again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RichardR21)
    Have a look at Marmalade insurance. You can buy 1, 2 or 3 months insurance as a provisional licence holder and you can then drive your parents car without your parents having to change or upgrade their insurance.

ReputationRep:
    No bother what so ever. Give me a shout if you need any more help!

ReputationRep:
    I had soooo many lessons that I lost track but they were only £15 per hour! But I didn't have a car to practice in. I passed 3rd time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2007PSanHa)
    I had soooo many lessons that I lost track but they were only £15 per hour! But I didn't have a car to practice in. I passed 3rd time.
    £15?! Jesus how the hell you find one so cheap?! How many lessons / hours you have?

ReputationRep:
    £15?! Jesus how the hell you find one so cheap?! How many lessons / hours you have?
    Someone in my village ... special rates! No idea how may hours but well over 40!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2007PSanHa)
    Someone in my village ... special rates! No idea how may hours but well over 40!
    Oh right I see and okay thanks !

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.