The Student Room Group

am i being used for sex??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jimib5863
Sorry, that doesn't work. I usually watch TV with a girl and NEVER make a first move AT ALL. Then she'll jump on top of me, because I made her wait and she wants me more than I want her, but more just me being in a relaxed way. See? I don't rush yet still got the sex, rushing is not an indicator, unless they are a horny 16 yr old.

Just because she has sex with me doens't mean she now owns me, has power over me. I don't owe her/women anything. I am living life a free spirit.

What doesn't work?
Original post by MaseratiJay
What doesn't work?

You said if they guy is going for your trousers like it's the olympics, it means he is using you for sex.

I said, that rushing with urgency is not an indicator, because and man can still get laid by now rushing and then still have the outcome of now talking to her afterwords.

Conclusion: rushing does not equali using.
Original post by offhegoes
If you aren't having sex, you aren't being used for sex.

😂😂😂😂

Idk how this could even be a question

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jimib5863
You said if they guy is going for your trousers like it's the olympics, it means he is using you for sex.

I said, that rushing with urgency is not an indicator, because and man can still get laid by now rushing and then still have the outcome of now talking to her afterwords.

Conclusion: rushing does not equali using.

Fair enough but it depends though.

If she's already told him her boundaries and he's still diving in, then either he's not listening or he's using.

I take your point onboard though.
Original post by samina_ay
Lol stop talking to him then, if you feel he is gonna use you for sex. It isn't that hard(?)

excuse the pun
Reply 25
Just because men want to penetrate anything that moves (and even inanimate objects if drunk enough) doesn't mean they don't care about you.
Original post by Kenneyx
dont need an answer i need advice, that is what this website is for

Just trust your instincts. You're better at reading people than you know - Most people are, but they question and make excuses for other people and then are surprised when things turn out poorly.

We don't know the man and can't make that decision, but if it's something that's popped up already, then you probably are right.
Original post by trustmeimlying1
excuse the pun

I did that without realising, clever eh
Don't meet up with him.
Original post by samina_ay
I did that without realising, clever eh

made me laugh

hope youre well
Original post by DeliciousAbs
Probably yes. That's the only/main reason most guys talk to girls.

Spoiler

*resisting temptation*
Original post by Alexion

Spoiler

*resisting temptation*

It's definitely bait 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
It's definitely bait 😂

This is one of the few topics that successfully triggers me :unimpressed:
Original post by Alexion
This is one of the few topics that successfully triggers me :unimpressed: