Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Fallen in love with online girl on TSR Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    ?!?!?!?!?!? Pretty sure this isn't awesome genius. It could be about me though as there is a lot of thirst flying around the place atm.
    I don't think this is about you

(Original post by MountKimbie)
    Awesome Genius
    Ethereal World

Omg bang already. Stop planning/posting these threads and just BANG.
    Erm, hes not the only user on TSR!

ReputationRep:
    oh please.

"What should i do. Should I confess my love for her? Or should I just not try because I might get hurt. Its so weird that when you're in love, all the materialistic things and money bring you no happiness at all."

gave it away immediately.

Yeah, this TSR thirst needs to be addressed. Big time. People need to let it all out. So much sexual energy rippling throughout these forums, it makes me uncomfortable.
    Right okay. Well report the OP and every other thread about thirst then?! There was an anon crush thread fail disease spreading like wildfire a couple of weeks ago and tbh I thought it was funny. Why does it make you uncomfortable?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    x
    I had so much fun clicking those spoilers.

That was cute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    I don't think this is about you
    Why wouldn't it be? Although to be fair I only message a couple of people that regularly and pretty sure this isn't either of them.

ReputationRep:
    Why wouldn't it be? Although to be fair I only message a couple of people that regularly and pretty sure this isn't either of them.
    'She's quite new to TSR' - Put your ego aside a minute that's not you is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Psst, do you know who this is?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Psst, this is almost definitely about you.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Psst, love you. :hugs:
    Spoiler 1 - no I genuinely don't.

Spoiler 2 - :facepalm2: I really hope not. I can't deal with anymore.

Spoiler 3- I love you too. You're the only person I can rely on. :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Right okay. Well report the OP and every other thread about thirst then?! There was an anon crush thread fail disease spreading like wildfire a couple of weeks ago and tbh I thought it was funny. Why does it make you uncomfortable?
    Not really breaking any rules it seems. I only really report things that are pretty serious, otherwise it's a waste of everyones time.

Because I want to give everybody an orgasm and I just can't do that?

ReputationRep:
    'She's quite new to TSR' - Put your ego aside a minute that's not you is it?
    Sorry I can't move my ego to one side unassisted. Can you help?

ReputationRep:
    Not really breaking any rules it seems. I only really report things that are pretty serious, otherwise it's a waste of everyones time.

Because I want to give everybody an orgasm and I just can't do that?
    Tbf and not because I think it's a problem but you can be reported for guessing who an anonymous user is. It's happened to me before.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I can't move my ego to one side unassisted. Can you help?
    I can try, I think it'll need about a dozen more guys though.

ReputationRep:
    Tbf and not because I think it's a problem but you can be reported for guessing who an anonymous user is. It's happened to me before.
    even when it's a blatant abuse of the anon function..?

ReputationRep:
    Surely if it's someone you have given your number to, she'll know who she is?

ReputationRep:
    even when it's a blatant abuse of the anon function..?
    Yep. the greatguy troll put up an anon thread with all the classic great guy things he does and I just went is that you great guy? Got a blue card for outing an anon.

(Original post by Blondie987)
    Surely if it's someone you have given your number to, she'll know who she is?
    maybe that was the intention

ReputationRep:
    I can try, I think it'll need about a dozen more guys though.
    :cry2:

Tbf if you had to have a PA to handle your TSR thirst you would probably have a very large ego.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So now we wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm sure once she sees you have posted anonymously and publicly about your devotion she will fall at your feet, she certainly won't think you are a coward and consider other options.

ReputationRep:
    Yep. the greatguy troll put up an anon thread with all the classic great guy things he does and I just went is that you great guy? Got a blue card for outing an anon.
    That's outrageous.

But anyway, I'm almost certain this is about you. None of my business though. Carry on.

:yy:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure once she sees you have posted anonymously and publicly about your devotion she will fall at your feet, she certainly won't think you are a coward and consider other options.
    You are not pulling any punches

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.