21.74%
    Arsenal
    19.57%
    Man City
    0%

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    If anybody in the top four is capable of a run, it's City imho.

If Leicester pick up three points tonight at Watford, after sides have struggled at Vicarage Road all season and the North London derby ended in a draw earlier today, then it's a huge statement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Chelsea have been in title winning form since Christmas tbf
    Yeah this pretty much. Really had manager been swapped in october we'd definitely be in top 4 right now. 11 points from top 4 when Chelsea were genuine relegation candidates at Xmas.

ReputationRep:
    Worst case scenario, Leicester will drop 12 points or so, which means Spurs have to win all their winnable games and pick up some more points. If anyone's going to catch them on form, it'll be West Ham.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by jam277)
    Yeah this pretty much. Really had manager been swapped in october we'd definitely be in top 4 right now. 11 points from top 4 when Chelsea were genuine relegation candidates at Xmas.
    You still have to play 4 of the top 5 (and they're all at home I believe). Chelsea may not have anything to play for but they'll have a massive say in the title race and who qualifys for the CL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    If anybody in the top four is capable of a run, it's City imho.

If Leicester pick up three points tonight at Watford, after sides have struggled at Vicarage Road all season and the North London derby ended in a draw earlier today, then it's a huge statement.
    Leicester or Tottenham by the looks of it as Arsenal are 8 points of the lead with 9 games to go.

I hope it's Leicester they really deserve it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I think there's definitely a goal in tonight's match for Newcastle. It's just whether they can take it. If Leicester come out having won, you'd imagine that it rules out Manchester City.

ReputationRep:
    the league was decided a week ago ...

ReputationRep:
    I reckon Spurs have more in them at this stage, they'll take it by 4 points.

ReputationRep:
    Leicester or Spurs, have a feeling Spurs might nab it right at the end though I'd like Leicester to go all the way.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It's a two-horse race now, and I don't care which horse wins. I'm a big fan of the Leicester fairytale, and what Ranieri has done, but Pochetinno is a heck of a coach and it would be some statement from Tottenham.

I'm pretty sure Arsenal would have a meltdown, too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    It's a two-horse race now, and I don't care which horse wins. I'm a big fan of the Leicester fairytale, and what Ranieri has done, but Pochetinno is a heck of a coach and it would be some statement from Tottenham.

I'm pretty sure Arsenal would have a meltdown, too.
    The detractors have it good either way. If we finish a la 2012-13 and clinch 3rd at the end of the season, Wenger stays on and may even get a new contract - more years of "mediocrity" guaranteed. Or we continue our 2 wins in 9 form and finish in our lowest position under Wenger - he chooses to depart and makes us another fallen giant like Liverpool and Utd (maybe Chelsea to a lesser extent)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Would prefer Spurs over Leicester just for the Arsenal meltdown

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Still think three teams could win it.

Arsenal historically have finished seasons well. They seem to have a knack of doing enough in finishing above Spurs. I personally don't think they will this season but it's up in the air as they have good fixtures.

Leicester are in uncharted territory. They do look like they can go all the way, though teams have bottled it in similar positions before.

Spurs aren't too far behind so if Leicester do slip they can get right in there. Remember that Spurs are out of Europe after Thursday which will help.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Arsenal only finish seasons well when their 4th place trophy is under threat

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just want any result which means Wenger can gtfo.

ReputationRep:
    Spurs on goal difference.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 17, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.