Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who is really frightened of people their love dying? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymousm3)
    PRSOM dude.

I view death as a good thing tbh. They're in a better place.
    Indeed. This is a pretty **** world to be honest. Whatever follows could only be better...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatguy226)
    So if you were on a plane and it was going to crash you wouldn't have any fear because there would be no point fearing the inevitable.
    Just because the plane crashes doesn't mean you will. I would fear being crippled or stuck in the wilderness.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I think about it most nights when I go to sleep. I know its going to happen in the next few years with my papa or stepdad. My stepdad has been told he might not make it to sixty and he is 56 atm and then papa is on the transplant list with kidney failure and a bunch of other illnesses. I often think about losing my pets too which is heartbreaking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not really, I'm not super close with anyone and even good friends are expendable, sounds really cold but it's just honesty.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I look at my parents and think about this. I see them getting old and it makes me sad, I don't know how I will cope when it eventually happens

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.