The Student Room Group

Sixth form clothes?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Haha regards to your previous comment I am not a midget!

And lol :tongue: ill marry you if you're 6'0, called Simon and look like this guy;

Laughing so hard :rofl:

5'10 :tongue: Sorry

My name is better than Simon. :u:

Look like this guy.

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/33800000/alex-alex-pettyfer-33898333-1066-1600.jpg
Original post by stefano865

Hmm yeah sure.... :tongue: Being a Simon is a deal breaker I'm afriad :wink:
Ahh 5'10 would do... that's tall enough :tongue:
And are you really an Alex Petyfer body double? If you shave off you stubble/beard I may consider it :tongue:
Stock up on plain clothes.

Plain coloured t-shirts, jumpers, ribbed style etc. Oh and scarfs add a nice touch to the outfits. But tbh nobody care but I hate my outfits sticking out and try to blend in :lol:
And are you really an Alex Petyfer body double? If you shave off you stubble/beard I may consider it :tongue:

You don't like a bit of stubble? :shock:

:tongue:

So who is your celebrity look-alike?

Emilia Clarke? She is also 5'2.

You don't like a bit of stubble? :shock:

Sorry but no :lol:
Oh God do you have stubble? Sorry if I offended you!
And I forgot to add that you must be at least aged 20 :tongue:
Both boys and girls were required to wear matching suits at my 6th form. We got sent home to change if we weren't.
God I'd love that, in my school we have to wear suits etc, and if you do politics/history you basically have to have a mac/trench coat. You're also considered poor if your attire is sub £500, I'd love to have those sort of 'restrictions', I could finally justify buying casual shoes and not waste money on smart, expensive ****.
Girls aren't even alowed dresses in sixth form (unless they never come to the boys school but 90% do)
So who is your celebrity look-alike?

Emilia Clarke? She is also 5'2.

I'm afraid not :tongue: at best I'm across between a young Emilia Fox and Dakota Fanning (actually there is no way I'm that good looking) :rofl: Are you really an AP look alike?
Jeans and a T shirt. A hoodie if it's cold.
I'm afraid not :tongue: at best I'm across between a young Emilia Fox and Dakota Fanning (actually there is no way I'm that good looking) :rofl: Are you really an AP look alike?

That sounds cute. :biggrin: :wink:

I could be his less good looking, slightly shorter younger brother. :tongue:

Didn't think he was that great looking when he was a teenager. But in the last few years he has looked great.

I didn't expect you to be blonde for some reason.

So I'm guessing you are attracted to blondes? I am.

Blonde couples look amazing. :biggrin:
Reply 31
Do what I do. Joggers or shorts. Got to be comfy when you're doing physics for 4 hours straight

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dakota Fanning!!!!

'Now is Good' was such a good film :'D
Original post by thad33
Do what I do. Joggers or shorts. Got to be comfy when you're doing physics for 4 hours straight

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shorts in this weather 0_0
Reply 34
Original post by Carrot_Cake_13
Shorts in this weather 0_0

And flip flops

Posted from TSR Mobile
That sounds cute. :biggrin: :wink:

I could be his less good looking, slightly shorter younger brother. :tongue:

Didn't think he was that great looking when he was a teenager. But in the last few years he has looked great.

I didn't expect you to be blonde for some reason.

So I'm guessing you are attracted to blondes? I am.

Blonde couples look amazing. :biggrin:

Haha :tongue: funnily enough I actually fancied him a bit when Stormbreaker came out :colondollar: I suppose he looked okay in I Am Number 4 :tongue:

Well tah-dah! Blonde right here :wink: Shame I'm not as blonde as I used to be! And you think? Hahaha I can tell you're trying to sell yourself so hard :lol: Havind sad that from what you've said your out of my league! ;p
Original post by Carrot_Cake_13
Dakota Fanning!!!!

'Now is Good' was such a good film :'D

It was so good wasn't it? It made me cry a bit though, was quite a sad film
It was so good wasn't it? It made me cry a bit though, was quite a sad film

Not one for emotional films but that one definitely pulled my heartstrings lol.
Reply 38
firstly check if your sixth form has a dress code policy , there's 3 sixths forms where i live and one strictly states students must be in smart casual, where as mine and the other one , students are allowed to dress how they want as long as it doesn't break our rules (ie no offensive logo t-shirts, heels for girls must be sensible etc ).

for me personally,i dress in what is comfortable : normally a baggy hoodie, simple top, jeans and boots :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest