Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which of the world's injustices would you want to see abolished? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EphemeralLove)
    Why?
    I was half-kidding , she's rather untrustworthy which is why I dislike her.

I don't really have an actual answer, there are too many injustices which are all of equal importance to overcome.,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxfsxh)
    Preach. Out of interest, what team do you support?
    Liverpool :/ I'm currently in mourning

Capitalism, aristocracy and gender inequality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    I was half-kidding , she's rather untrustworthy which is why I dislike her.

I don't really have an actual answer, there are too many injustices which are all of equal importance to overcome.,
    That's the main reason people who don't like her say they don't like her. Just wondering if I missed something. My ex said she "has baggage." :confused: but then again my ex says the damnedest things.

ReputationRep:
    That's the main reason people who don't like her say they don't like her. Just wondering if I missed something. My ex said she "has baggage." :confused: but then again my ex says the damnedest things.
    Dunno what he/she means by that, but yeah she's just a slimy, untrustworthy person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantex)
    The success of Kanye West.
    He makes good music. He's rich, he's got family and friends that love him.
    Just because you don't agree with him doesn't make your opinion on him right.

ReputationRep:
    No one even mentioned religions, all of them.

ReputationRep:
    Dunno what he/she means by that, but yeah she's just a slimy, untrustworthy person.
    I think he means that she has been involved in too many scandals. Which scandals these are I'm not sure of. Something about emails?

ReputationRep:
    I think he means that she has been involved in too many scandals. Which scandals these are I'm not sure of. Something about emails?
    Oh yeah, I'm not 100% clued up but I believe she used her own, private email account to send emails about issues of national importance instead of an official state one, thus meaning she could send almost anything she wanted without being detected etc.

Hey there's a wiki page on it wow

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillar...il_controversy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Capitalism, aristocracy and gender inequality.
    *rants about capitalism whilst typing away in a laptop forged through the free enterprise system*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gwagon)
    He makes good music. He's rich, he's got family and friends that love him.
    Just because you don't agree with him doesn't make your opinion on him right.
    I think you took my obviously throw away comment far far too seriously.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, I'm not 100% clued up but I believe she used her own, private email account to send emails about issues of national importance instead of an official state one, thus meaning she could send almost anything she wanted without being detected etc.

Hey there's a wiki page on it wow

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillar...il_controversy
    I'm not much of a computer science person but I'm nauseated by the "top secret" ****. Or maybe it's my stomach digesting this accidentally undercooked beef

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke Kostanjsek)
    Liverpool :/ I'm currently in mourning
    Oh. I thought you were going to say City

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxfsxh)
    Oh. I thought you were going to say City
    Nah fam, we've been hating the scum since way before those pretenders showed up

(Original post by gwagon)
    *rants about capitalism whilst typing away in a laptop forged through the free enterprise system*
    Oh so because I criticise capitalism, I'm not allowed to have what is deemed a basic necessity these days - a laptop?

And I don't own any apple products

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke Kostanjsek)
    Nah fam, we've been hating the scum since way before those pretenders showed up
    City are fabulous darling, you've got it wrong You only hate them because you know they're fabulous Liverpool has no relevance nowadays

ReputationRep:
    Islamophobia, it is the most cruelest and evil thing in the entire world

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantex)
    The success of Kanye West.

Followed by war, hunger, suffering, etc.
    You have made an enemy of me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    I'm not allowed to have what is deemed a basic necessity these days - a laptop?
    How do you think that laptop came to be? Certainly not by government order. Also, a laptop is hardly a 'basic' necessity...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    You have made an enemy of me.
    I am the enemy of anyone who likes a man that calls his kid North West.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.