ReputationRep:
    Devil's Food Chocolate.

To reinforce the black magic :turban:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Ben & Jerry's Baked Alaska!!! Oh my ****ing god... I could live off it, and that's the only thing I would ever need for happiness. (and a short cut to obesity!)

(Original post by the bear)
    Ethereal Illusions: A delicious thirst-quenching sorbet featuring mysterious dark blackcurrants and tempting blond honeycomb... :hubba:
    Sounds delectable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lustawny)
    Sounds delectable.
    grab your spork !

ReputationRep:
    Ooh I would be an unknown flavour bc 'Anon'. Each and every Ben and Jerry's tub would be different in taste and you'd only know what flavour you picked after the purchase but the flavour wouldn't be identifiable at all so you wouldn't be able to ask for it anywhere else and you most likely wouldn't be able to find that exact kinda flavour ever again/next time you buy a tub bc they're all essentially random. It is technically possible but it would be totally rare and you'd have to be really lucky to be able to pick one that you'd tried before. However, there would be a similarity between all the boxes in that right in the middle of all the mysterious stuff a few tapioca balls would be perfectly placed and that's the main aspect of the Ice-cream that would be talked about between society. Again, the tapioca balls would be unrecognisable in taste. It'd be called Pearl-fect paradise!

Edit: Oh.- I've just read everyone else's answers and I think I've got the wrong idea of this. I thought we were making up our own ones! >.<

ReputationRep:
    pistachio

ReputationRep:
    Anything minty with oreo or chocolate chip pieces.
    Because I'm brown, and cool AF!
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Legendairy)
    pistachio
    Your username already sounds like a Ben & Jerry's flavour :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legendairy)
    pistachio
    Rated for awesome username.

ReputationRep:
    s'mored up or half baked
    rare to find but is the mana of the gods when it is found

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Cookie Dough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    :drool:

Ben & Jerry's team up with Cadbury to create Hazelnut Puddles Ice Cream. Hazelnut ice cream with surprise caramel and chocolate chunks.

What flavour would you be? :cookie:
    Gofre is spanish for waffle, so it obviously has to be Belgian Waffle flavour! Probably something like vanilla ice cream with belgian waffle chunks salted caramel sauce.

However if I'm inventing my own ice cream, it would also be made by the one true supermarket ice cream brand, Hagen Daz :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    You need to try Peanut Butter Cups. They do not scrimp on the Peanut Butter Cups. It is amazing.
    I'm not a fan of peanut butter, unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    White Chocolate Love Explosion :borat:

(Original post by queen-bee)
    Karamel sutra
    Expect a fair few would like to have you for desert :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    White Chocolate Love Explosion :borat:

Expect a fair few would like to have you for desert :awesome:
    Lol at your first comment :mmm: I dislike white chocolate with passion. It makes me vomit as soon as I even attempt to ingest it.

There's plenty,however I am a sweet dessert reserved for a sweet somebody

ReputationRep:
    Pie flavour.

ReputationRep:
    Shame and guilt.

Or militant feminist crunch.

Spoiler:
    Show
    bc why not Ben and Jenny??!

*triggered*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Waiting for the non dairy option

They've got non-dairy in America now, it's made with Almond milk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Ooh I would be an unknown flavour bc 'Anon'. Each and every Ben and Jerry's tub would be different in taste and you'd only know what flavour you picked after the purchase but the flavour wouldn't be identifiable at all so you wouldn't be able to ask for it anywhere else and you most likely wouldn't be able to find that exact kinda flavour ever again/next time you buy a tub bc they're all essentially random. It is technically possible but it would be totally rare and you'd have to be really lucky to be able to pick one that you'd tried before. However, there would be a similarity between all the boxes in that right in the middle of all the mysterious stuff a few tapioca balls would be perfectly placed and that's the main aspect of the Ice-cream that would be talked about between society. Again, the tapioca balls would be unrecognisable in taste. It'd be called Pearl-fect paradise!

Edit: Oh.- I've just read everyone else's answers and I think I've got the wrong idea of this. I thought we were making up our own ones! >.<
    This was beautiful to read :lol: Would be a painful experience though!

Reminded me of Willy Wonka's Chocolates..

I don't eat ben and jerry's.. I stick with chocoloate Cornetto ice cream. Yea, I'm boring lol.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 1, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.