Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A very interesting story! Despite not needing to say anything you did so anyway, thank you.

Hopefully you enjoy your time under your new account!

Strange contrast to me though as I drifted left after starting work properly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nebelbon)
    A very interesting story! Despite not needing to say anything you did so anyway, thank you.

Hopefully you enjoy your time under your new account!

To be fair, I couldn't really get any further left

(Original post by Lime-man)
    To be fair, I couldn't really get any further left
    That's true

I do remember when you showed me some Corbyn videos a while ago, it is a shame comrade corbyn no longer has the same impact

ReputationRep:
    That's true

I do remember when you showed me some Corbyn videos a while ago, it is a shame comrade corbyn no longer has the same impact
    The sentiment remains, and much of the rhetoric remains similar, it's all about a cohesive society that works together, I've just changed my mind as to how to achieve it.

The sentiment remains, and much of the rhetoric remains similar, it's all about a cohesive society that works together, I've just changed my mind as to how to achieve it.
    I certainly look forward to what legislation the new Milibanter produces!

ReputationRep:
    To say this is disappointing would be an understatement, but I wish you luck in the future

ReputationRep:
    I certainly look forward to what legislation the new Milibanter produces!
    I'm going to stick to what I know for the time being, so there'll be a lot on the gambling industry regarding regulations and whatnot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kay_Winters)
    To say this is disappointing would be an understatement, but I wish you luck in the future
    Indeed, to say that I have lost friends would be an understatement.

ReputationRep:
    I hope this doesn't mean you've switched to voting Conservative irl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    I hope this doesn't mean you've switched to voting Conservative irl
    I'm awaiting my membership card in the post.

ReputationRep:
    I'm awaiting my membership card in the post.
    To the gulag with you:mob:

ReputationRep:
    To the gulag with you:mob:
    What's most frustrating about this is that Nigel still can't let it go.

ReputationRep:
    What's most frustrating about this is that Nigel still can't let it go.
    His political views make him extremely resistant to sudden change like this. He'll get used to it eventually.

ReputationRep:
    His political views make him extremely resistant to sudden change like this. He'll get used to it eventually.
    I was just hoping that with the statement and doing what I did (without actually having to), this would all just blow over.

ReputationRep:
    I was just hoping that with the statement and doing what I did (without actually having to), this would all just blow over.
    Don't worry, people will have forgotten about it by the weekend.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Don't worry, people will have forgotten about it by the weekend.
    No I will not, James broke the rules by being one-person, two-accounts when the MHoC rules clearly state the MHoC is strictly a one-person, one-account environment. The Speaker has stated the Speaker would call for a ban if Lime-man was seen to be operating both accounts simultaneously; Lime-man has, I want to see a ban, or a different punishment.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    When can we expect your TUSC membership arriving?
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Though, I must point out one little thing:

So much so for working 70 hours + a week and not being able to come on tsr....

:rolleyes:
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    In light of recent events, I have decided to join UKIP. Aph will be coming with me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    Though, I must point out one little thing:

So much so for working 70 hours + a week and not being able to come on tsr....

:rolleyes:
    I do an average of 72, I've done up to 90. When you have a decent job the hours don't feel too bad. I've got a couple days off now though, today and tomorrow but before that it was 9 days straight.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.