The Student Room Group

24 and a virgin, never had job, live with mum, not at college, never had a gf or kiss

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I love life
good advice. thank you

do you have the prerequisites to attend university? i.e. a-levels, access course? if not, you should complete them in 2016-2017. sort your mental health problems out this year and you'll be able to move forward with your life.

guide to meditation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GSeWdjyr1c
thanks again

Well, my G.C.S.E. 'S weren't all to good but I can redo if I want to, I am actually a very clever person and was quite lazy at school. I might look at University at some time, whether it be now or in the next 40 years, people are never too old to go to Uni

Access course may be a good start

thanks for the video
Sorting out your education/employment prospects should be your first priority.

Nobody cares that you live at home if your life is actually going somewhere.
Original post by dj khaled's son
What part of the OP makes you think that? Is it the fact that he has never kissed anyone at 24, or that he has never had a proper job? I'm curious.

If nothing is wrong wtf do you want advice on?

And the fact you mentioned that you're a virgin, haven't kissed anyone etc clearly indicates that these things do trouble you. If they genuinely didn't matter to you you wouldn't have felt the need to mention them.

That was so aggressive it made me laugh XD XD
thanks again

Well, my G.C.S.E. 'S weren't all to good but I can redo if I want to, I am actually a very clever person and was quite lazy at school. I might look at University at some time, whether it be now or in the next 40 years, people are never too old to go to Uni

thanks for the video

people are never too old to attend university for the sake of attending university; a 70 could attend university to learn about ancient philosophy but there would be no use for a 70 year old to attend university to become an engineer because he's too old.
you will be attending university to begin your career so you should attend as soon as possible (i.e. after completing your a-levels or access course). if you don't think university is right for you, there are other options you could explore but you need to begin your career. no woman will want a man who is financially dependent on his mother!
but sex doesn't go I n your mouth so that is not an issue

It can do :teehee:
Original post by Feel Tha Bern

how

So what. It doesn't have to.
how
I'm not sure I want to spend my afternoon running a sex education class for 24 year old virgins.

Original post by EricPiphany
So what. It doesn't have to.

There is an oral traditional certainly :u:
I'm not sure I want to spend my afternoon running a sex education class for 24 year old virgins.

There is an oral traditional certainly :u:

how would it take you a whole afternoon to answer a basic question ?
how would it take you a whole afternoon to answer a basic question ?

I can see why you're a virgin.
thanks again

thanks for the video

Can you redo your gcses? Are they free? If not can you pay for the exam paper alone and self teach?
I can see why you're a virgin.

and why is that ?
Original post by NeedsHelpalot
Can you redo your gcses? Are they free? If not can you pay for the exam paper alone and self teach?

Yup, I could re sit my G.C.S.E if I want to and I think they would be free

I suppose I can self teach as well
and why is that ?

Asking for sex advice and then failing to detect my sarcasm.
i just dont see how u can b 24 and not know wat oral sex is
But you love your life so it's fine.
Original post by Mystery.
But you love your life so it's fine.

cheers
cheers

No probs
Original post by Mystery.
No probs

Cheers

Quick Reply