Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ...of having someone to hold someone to love, that I could count on to be there for me when I needed someone...

It's been months now, and although I don't miss the person, I've been longing for that feeling of warmth and comfort that made me feel ok with myself. As it is, I just feel tired and purposeless, and I can only dream of the day that I find someone whom I can settle down in the arms of again.

:closedeyes:

Can anyone help to make me feel better?
    Same, even though it's unhealthy to need happiness from someone else I still feel the exact same.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n64JOvOXlS4
    One of my favourites
    Enjoy Hun xxx

(Original post by TaintedLight)
    So... This someone you were able to count on left you? 🤔
    It was a mutual decision to break up, but I'm the one keeping them away now they want to get back with me... despite how I feel, I know it probably wouldn't end well if I were to get back with them. It's a complicated situation

(Original post by twhiddy)
    Same, even though it's unhealthy to need happiness from someone else I still feel the exact same.
    :yep: I know it's bad, but it's the best feeling, y'know?

(Original post by Eternalflames)
    One of my favourites Enjoy Hun xxx
    xDDD thx :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    xDDD thx :hugs:
    You're welcome my lovely! xxx
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    ...of having someone to hold someone to love, that I could count on to be there for me when I needed someone...

It's been months now, and although I don't miss the person, I've been longing for that feeling of warmth and comfort that made me feel ok with myself. As it is, I just feel tired and purposeless, and I can only dream of the day that I find someone whom I can settle down in the arms of again.

:closedeyes:

Can anyone help to make me feel better?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...ion-can-do-you

ReputationRep:
    :yep: I know it's bad, but it's the best feeling, y'know?
    I agree, and it's the worst feeling not having anyone there with you. I suppose I just want to share my time with that one person.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.