WTF
    CALM DOWN MAN IT'S A CARTOON

Dinasaurus

and so you were asking????
    I think it's brilliant, my new favourite superhero after Captain Sweden

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feel Tha Bern)
    Jesus ****ing Christ how cuck

There are White superheroes, female superheroes, Black superheroes, there is no reason not to have a South Asian superhero, but Muslim really?

:rofl:

looool

Nobody makes a Jewish superhero or a Sikh superhero or a Christian superhero.

Basically, the guys in charge know the West is one step from tearing itself apart and need to calm things down by pushing this BS
    There are Jewish, Christian and atheist superheroes but it's not done so much as a big thing because in the west at least Muslims face more discrimination.

Just like gay superheroes aren a thing whilst straight superheroes not so much p.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amen1991)
    was my last pm overboarddddddddd
    its realllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long x'D
    wait lemme pm you

ReputationRep:
    How do you know what's not been reported
    Actually what are you even on about?
    And what do you mean "who?"
    100s of people regular and random members post everyday?
    and there's been racism on threads thru and thru, which may or may not be reported and dealt with
    obviously

anyway i dont even care :facepalm2:
    You can actually see if a post has been reported and if it was reported and nothing was done then I would side with the moderator team, I've had people say horrid things and I've reported them and they've been banned or I've reported threads that were offensive and they've been closed.

I don't count the randoms with 1 post who made an account last week as real members of this community, the ones who make 1 post that is obviously racist tend to be banned straight after.

If it has been reported and dealt with then there is not a problem, the active members on this site are not openly racist. Those that are would not respond to this thread. Those that are openly racist tend to make 3 posts before being banned.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    and you responded why?
    Because you replied to me in the first place, silly xDDD

You do know that when you respond to someone first, they'll most likely reply back

ReputationRep:
    I think it's brilliant, my new favourite superhero after Captain Sweden

Here's the racist turds that I was waiting for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    Dinasaurus :congrats: on the oblivion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    its realllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long x'D
    wait lemme pm you
    omd u know i can go off :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Damn, someone in the Marvel's marketing department was lazy.

ReputationRep:
    WTF
    CALM DOWN MAN IT'S A CARTOON

Dinasaurus

and so you were asking????
    In my defense I stated racist, they said they had no issue with a South Asian super-hero.

Although I personally have no issue with Muslim superheroes either.

However this user does seem like the type who would have a problem with these things, especially with the username probably a /pol/ user.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    You can actually see if a post has been reported and if it was reported and nothing was done then I would side with the moderator team, I've had people say horrid things and I've reported them and they've been banned or I've reported threads that were offensive and they've been closed.

I don't count the randoms with 1 post who made an account last week as real members of this community, the ones who make 1 post that is obviously racist tend to be banned straight after.

If it has been reported and dealt with then there is not a problem, the active members on this site are not openly racist. Those that are would not respond to this thread. Those that are openly racist tend to make 3 posts before being banned.
    ya, racist trolls is what OP is talking about and they exist and turn up like spots on a virgin's face :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Looool

In my first post I expressed support for the idea of South Asian superheros, but there is no reason to push religious identity.

ReputationRep:
    Looool

In my first post I expressed support for the idea of South Asian superheros, but there is no reason to push religious identity.
    God damn, I swear you said cuck, I see a lot of white supremacists on youtube using that word, whatever it means.

ReputationRep:
    God damn, I swear you said cuck, I see a lot of white supremacists on youtube using that word, whatever it means.
    I did get it from /pol/ which is full of neo-Nazis

which is why I left a few years ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Damn, someone in the Marvel's marketing department was lazy.
    No more Justice League America

this is the Tolerance Team

ReputationRep:
    http://www.onlooker.press/2016/03/02...ampaign=buffer

Let the hatred commence.
    But "Muslim American" is an oxymoron.

ReputationRep:
    I did get it from /pol/ which is full of neo-Nazis

which is why I left a few years ago
    /pol/ is fully of people who are racist as f*** online, but who in reality would be on their knees sucking **** in apology if a minority got offended at anything they said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Death Grips)
    /pol/ is fully of people who are racist as f*** online, but who in reality would be on their knees sucking **** in apology if a black person got offended at anything they said
    Probably

A while back a bunch of stormfront users were doxxed and they were virgin neckbeards

ReputationRep:
    http://www.onlooker.press/2016/03/02...ampaign=buffer

Let the hatred commence.
    Where did you get Pakistani from? The article just says Muslim-American...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.