Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nays4y3r)
    Yeah, I mean...obviously? that's a standard fact! what emo doesn't have a heart shaped burn mark? Quite offended that you'd think I would let the emo community down there. ://// I may need to put on my ripped jeans and bring out the MCR vinyl's.
    in the name of tupac himself, don't do that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nays4y3r)
    Who even knows, man. Who even knows. I made this account last year when I was an even bigger emo and just haven't changed my name and picture
    it's emo language
    hardest language to decipher, next to hebrew
    and sign.

(Original post by whorace)
    I don't think she's old enough to be corrected on my couch
    </3 i'll never recover from this sick burn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amen1991)
    it's emo language
    hardest language to decipher, next to hebrew
    and sign.
    Yeah, I can't even justify my own actions here. I thought I was edgy & cool when I created the username. Threw in some numbers to validate myself.

ReputationRep:
    well
    this was interesting

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.