Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Silly kitchen tool :noway:
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amen1991)
    aragorn never washed his ass and McC is cringe
    Only because he had to leave his bidet in Rivendell when he went on the quest, and the toilet hygiene situation in Rohan is frankly dire so he couldn't then either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Pesto)
    Only because he had to leave his bidet in Rivendell when he went on the quest, and the toilet hygiene situation in Rohan is frankly dire so he couldn't then either.
    there's water
    and elves with magical potions
    one who he was dating
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ladies, do you find it attractive if a guy has a brooding, mysterious vibe? Like he still has a sense of humour and a social life, but only speaks when he has something to say and looks kind of sad a lot of the time.
    Honestly, i find it hot!! it's super fun and exciting because their mysteriousness - LOVE IT! People who speak less are the most funniest!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    I'm not a suicide risk.
    Of course :rofl:.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm thinking like Aragorn from Lord of the Rings and Matthew McConaughey in True Detective.
    The best kind
    I LOVE TRUE DETECTIVE!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    That's me.

ReputationRep:
    Omg yes, it intrigues me.. but not sad to the point they look like they could burst into tears any min

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    No
    Yes :flutter:

Like Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights :fan:
    still awake my little beauties?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    They so do. I can just tell in philosophy classes the way they look at me. Perhaps that's also because the incredibly smart yet humourous remarks I make. Or how the philosopher's pose makes my forearms look veiny and thick,
    But then they get to know you and it's shattered ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Funny trumps every trait tbh
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    But then they get to know you and it's shattered ?
    Correct.

Yeeep.

We discuss lots of different philosophers. Everything from Wittgenstein to Hayek. Then I ask them if they have ever wanted to try ballroom dance and they're like - Dude. I'm at the university of Leeds. Have you ever tried dancing in a nightclub at 3am in the morning while absolutely wasted? I shake my head. And we depart on our ways.

ReputationRep:
    Correct.

Yeeep.

We discuss lots of different philosophers. Everything from Wittgenstein to Hayek. Then I ask them if they have ever wanted to try ballroom dance and they're like - Dude. I'm at the university of Leeds. Have you ever tried dancing in a nightclub at 3am in the morning while absolutely wasted? I shake my head. And we depart on our ways.
    Because they like ordinary language philosophy not your geek speak, go dance with them in an nightclub you serf

still awake my little beauties?
    Maybe

ReputationRep:
    Maybe
    #Sleeptyping

#Sleeptyping
    Essentially

I sometimes reply to messages while half asleep and forget what I wrote

ReputationRep:
    Because they like ordinary language philosophy not your geek speak, go dance with them in an nightclub you serf
    I don't enjoy it man. I don't enjoy it. TSR is more fun!

ReputationRep:
    Essentially

I sometimes reply to messages while half asleep and forget what I wrote
    like being drunk

ReputationRep:
    I don't enjoy it man. I don't enjoy it. TSR is more fun!
    Lol Friday and Saturday usually my night life atm. Otherwise I just watch films, do some writing in bed and laugh at TSR. Need more money yo

ReputationRep:
    Lol Friday and Saturday usually my night life atm. Otherwise I just watch films, do some writing in bed and laugh at TSR. Need more money yo
    Video games for me. Go on TSR when I'm downloading stuff or procrastinating from revision *looks around innocently*

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.