The Student Room Group

Early Diversity Civil Service Fast Stream 2015/16 EDIP

Scroll to see replies

Original post by subject1
I have another programme that clashes with EDIP - I told them that I am not available for some of the days and so I am going to be at EDIP for three days and at my other scheme for two days!

omg thats so good! i'll wait till they send out the schedule for the week and then will let them know. What other scheme are you doing? :smile:
Original post by lisa96
Didn't realise they had a reserve list - did you have a telephone interview with them?

Yeah! I guess if anyone else drops out then I'll get a place
I got accepted onto the programme too. Are all the interns going to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office on 4th April?
Original post by Championt1
I got accepted onto the programme too. Are all the interns going to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office on 4th April?

yes!
Where departments did everyone get placed with? I'm in education :smile:
Original post by lisa96
Where departments did everyone get placed with? I'm in education :smile:

How do you know??
Original post by lisa96
omg thats so good! i'll wait till they send out the schedule for the week and then will let them know. What other scheme are you doing? :smile:

Sorry i didn't see ur post earlier >_<, its just another course with an auditing firm.
Original post by subject1
How do you know??

I got an email yesterday with the schedule for the week, expenses policy and details about which fast streamer I'll be shadowing x
Any updates for those who are on the reserve list yet?
Hi Guys,If you need anysort of help with Online psychometric andAptitude tests, I have some VERYhelpful preparation materials. Get in contact if you are want some help -send me a message and I will respond ASAP.
I got 'Home Office - Crime and Policing Hub' - not what I expected (maybe it's related to social justice?) but seems like an interesting place.
Original post by JediHamster
Any updates for those who are on the reserve list yet?

Just checked- have not passed the final stage. Hoping to get the feedback soon...
Reply 32
Hey guys, what are you guys wearing tomorrow? Smart Casual or formal?

Quick Reply

Latest