The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hello there

Are you ok?Somalia is just another piece rock like England which humans took ownership of.It doesn't matter where you come from but who you are.We do not choose where we are from you should not hate based on nationality because if we could all pick where we are from everyone would want to come from prosperous first world countries no one would want to come from poor or war-torn countries.Every nationality has ugly,stupid,pretty,smart,quiet or loud people we cannot judge one person based on another person we met from the same country.A country is a country so people should stop judging because if they were born in a poor war-torn country they wouldn't want to be refused refugee in another country and judged because of the country they are from people have feelings so why are we so mean to each other about nonsense such as where we are from because it does not matter.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
I've seen a great many Somalians.
But never a pretty one :frown:.

So sad :frown:
Original post by Anonymous1502
Hello there

Are you ok?Somalia is just another piece rock like England which humans took ownership of.It doesn't matter where you come from but who you are.We do not choose where we are from you should not hate based on nationality because if we could all pick where we are from everyone would want to come from prosperous first world countries no one would want to come from poor or war-torn countries.Every nationality has ugly,stupid,pretty,smart,quiet or loud people we cannot judge one person based on another person we met from the same country.A country is a country so people should stop judging because if they were born in a poor war-torn country they wouldn't want to be refused refugee in another country and judged because of the country they are from people have feelings so why are we so mean to each other about nonsense such as where we are from because it does not matter.

Im Somali and WTF?! ENGLAND WAS NOT THE ONLY COUNTRY to colonize somalia or as you would say 'took ownership of'. Somalia was colonized by Britian, France and Italy. Italy colonising the southern part. Britian the Northern, and france took hold of a small northern region which is now known as Djoubiti.
Your advice was great tho.
Somali girls are really beautiful, but the guys sometimes inherit the 5head gene.
Original post by Atlas Thugged
Somali girls are really beautiful, but the guys sometimes inherit the 5head gene.

:rofl:
:hugs:

Study hard.
Get a fantastic job in politics or academia or as a doctor or a news reader or a model or whatever you really fancy.

THEN see what they all say :u:
By the way one of my relatives (dead now) was horribly racist.
Against everyone. :frown:

BUT he had a complete thing about Somali women because he said they were the most beautiful women God ever made. :u:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
:rofl:

:angelblush:
Original post by Atlas Thugged
:angelblush:

so innocent you are :wink:
Reply 29
nah man no one thinks somali girls are ugly. It's just the forehead can be emotional sometimes.
I think you have issues honestly & this is probably you just attention seeking.
From my experience in my work, Somalians do tend to be rude and lazy. But then again so do British.
Why am I advised not to visit ANY of Somalia?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Show me a picture of a somalian woman?
Show me a picture of a somali woman?
Reply 35
I don't hate somalians...
Reply 36
I am a Somali 18 year old girl who lives in England and my only advice is to be proud of your race ethnicity and whatever you believe in because people will always have an opinion about you whether you like it or not.

Guys will come and go. But inshallah their will be one that is especially for you who will love and cherish you and wouldn't care about your ethnicity.

Stay strong.
:frown: prejudice/stereotyping for you... society is a ******
Somali girls are beautiful, I think the east African look is really rare and pretty.
Original post by kangsterf
All black are a bit... below average in the looks department

I disagree, White women are the most overrated, obviously there are some good looking White women, but the blond hair, blue/green eyed look is just whatever

also erryone wants the plump lips and juicy ass over the yellow haired stick woman :perv:

Latest

Trending

Trending