x Turn on thread page Beta

anybody else a musician? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    guitar freak at your service~

ReputationRep:
    good ol' boring piano, and taking up the ukulele

ReputationRep:
    I play bassoon, piano and organ! And sing a bit, but I don't have lessons...

ReputationRep:
    I play piano and cornet, both pretty awfully.

ReputationRep:
    Piano and clarinet. (I also used to play the recorder in prep... but I'm pretty sure that doesn't count )
    I can play the guitar and read tabs, but to a minimalistic extent.

ReputationRep:
    I play alto saxophone, cello and a bit of piano

ReputationRep:
    I'm not very good at focusing all my efforts on one instrument, although bass guitar is my main one and I've been putting more time into that recently.

Also play guitar to a reasonable standard. Can drum a little, play the piano a little and play the trumpet a little, ditto harmonica and ukelele.

Really should stop myself every time I am about to check TSR and pick up an instrument for 10 mins instead!

ReputationRep:
    Bass Guitar, little bit of the old six string as well. Self-taught, never done grades or anything but love to play and how I play.

ReputationRep:
    Guitar, Bass guitar and sing would love to start a band
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    I am taking piano lessons. I am taking a break till summer though for finance reasons but am trying to practice in my own time.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.