The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hes certainly neater than the average. even when we were out in hotels over holidays, he cleaned the room before we left.... lol

not hiding a body lol. how do i know... well, i just know.

annoys me a lot that he would not show me his room just because it is substandard (to his taste!). it is bothering me so much that i want a break from this relationship wtf
Original post by Anonymous
hes certainly neater than the average. even when we were out in hotels over holidays, he cleaned the room before we left.... lol

annoys me a lot that he would not show me his room just because it is substandard (to his taste!). it is bothering me so much that i want a break from this relationship wtf

wtf indeed
Reply 22

Is it anyone's birthday soon?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Monday just gone I tried video chatting with my bf for the first time. He refused and changed it to a phone call. When asked why, he said his room was messy. I did not quite believe that as he is a neat and clean person, but anyhow said I could wait for him to clean up his room. He was very adamant about not showing me his room and then said I was acting like a child.
Anyhow, since then I have requested for photos of his room, but he plain out refused to with the reasoning that he sees it is not important. I explained to him it is just part of me wanting to know him better.

He has been and has stayed over at my place most weekends.

Am I being unreasonable to request to see his room?

I've refused video calls because my room was messy before. It's not a big deal. Why the hell do you want to see his room anyway lol.
hes not a scorpio.
no ones birthday is around soon.

yes, refusing video calls every now and then is not big deal. but the big deal here is he has refused to even snap a photo to show me.

he said hes looking to move out very soon, so no point in showing me his current place.
Bit weird to be honest. I know people whose rooms are messy yet they didn't care if other people entered theirs. Like nobody really gives a **** if somebody else's room is messy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
He might be tidy to the outside world but maybe he's secretly a slob and a bit lazy on his room? I mean when I'm in hotels I tend to tidy up after myself but my room is very messy.

Maybe instead of asking for pictures of his room, try and find a way of visiting his house first? Does he still live with his parents? Can't you just say something like you'd like to meet his family?
Dumb request - Dumb response

Just be honest.. say "Look im insecure there is some broad in your bed, pls show me so i can chillax"
he would happily let me meet his parents if i want to, but his parents live in another country.

i agree that it was a dumb request, followed by a dumb response. but if you were in my shoes, the more someone refused to show him/ her room, the more you want to see it! lol

okay, i would try to ask with that request. a bit tired of asking for it almost everyday since last week. wtf. i have work to do too!
look guys and girls, i am not suspecting anything. i am annoyed that he has been so adamant of not letting me see his place.
i am not requesting to see anything private, eg. wallet, phone, etc. i do not have the habit of checking my these. i respect others privacy because i would be flipping the table if someone does that to me! lol
Original post by SmashConcept
lol his room is probably gross

how could a room be gross? is there graffiti written in cum on the walls and used condoms dangling off the chandelier like that crazy girl in that Sia video? :colonhash:
Original post by somesomebody
how could a room be gross? is there graffiti written in cum on the walls and used condoms dangling off the chandelier like that crazy girl in that Sia video? :colonhash:

Could be. And I never noticed that about Sia's video.
Original post by SmashConcept
Could be. And I never noticed that about Sia's video.

look closer
Reply 33
Don't think he wanted to take down the BDSM whips hanging from his wall
refuse him the poon till he shows u the room
Monday just gone I tried video chatting with my bf for the first time. He refused and changed it to a phone call. When asked why, he said his room was messy. I did not quite believe that as he is a neat and clean person, but anyhow said I could wait for him to clean up his room. He was very adamant about not showing me his room and then said I was acting like a child.
Anyhow, since then I have requested for photos of his room, but he plain out refused to with the reasoning that he sees it is not important. I explained to him it is just part of me wanting to know him better.

He has been and has stayed over at my place most weekends.

Am I being unreasonable to request to see his room?

this doesn't sound like it has anything to do with his room- I think maybe you should be looking at why he was so adament to not video chat on that day bc he dismissed quite well.
Reply 36
He's got Shergar in his room, stuffed and being ridden by Lord Lucan. Also stuffed.
he's probably just embarrassed, either by mess or something else e.g. decoration... I think if there was something up for you to worry about that would indicate cheating or something then he would have just moved/hidden it and let you see
Hello, I see this question was posted years ago. So madam, did you ever get a real answer to your question? What was the truth. Because I'm going through the same thing as you. Doesn't show room, says it's messy, doesn't send photos, even whispers on video call!, says I have trust deficit on him.

Latest

Trending

Trending