Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I dont know what got me in. But i got an unconditional offer. Though, i had to wait 15 days after the interview. I'm a graduate in international business. I was a little concerned being in the class of mostly engineers. But, Dr. Pryke told me its nothing to worry about. Anyhow, i can't wait for september now. Waiting for my visa.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure there's nothing to worry about. Besides, the PEM seems closer to business than engineering itself, and with so many modules to choose from, I'm sure we will all find the modules that best suit us.

I'm excited too!! Only one month to go

ReputationRep:
    Wow, my interview questions were very general - no mention of the dissertation. I look forward to seeing you all in a few weeks!

ReputationRep:
    me as well got unconditional PEM

ReputationRep:
    Finally got my results from IELTS, meet the English requirements.

Where did you guys buy the book from the reading list? Wiley?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Randal)
    Finally got my results from IELTS, meet the English requirements.

Where did you guys buy the book from the reading list? Wiley?
    Hi! Congrats! I bought it from ebay as a used item and paid 16 pounds. Even though it was marked as used, the book was pretty much new, not even opened yet, just minor bumps in the corners.

I am having issues when trying to log in the several apps/websites (timeline website, UCL go...). However, I can enter the email website. Is anyone experiencing the same problems?

ReputationRep:
    ltilt
    (Original post by mchater)
    Hi All,

Couldn't find a thread for those that have accepted a place to study PEM in 2016/17.

Be good to connect with whoever is interested and have gained acceptance.

-Matt
    Hi Matt, I am planning to apply for PEM this year, but I am a bit worried about the course difficulty since I haven't studied the related subject before.
    Do you think it is easier to get 2:1 or First in this programme? as i have seen a lot of big companies require 2:1 from applicants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acadennis)
    me as well got unconditional PEM
    Hi, is course very difficult? is it easy to get 2:1 in this course?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.